Re-Scale Compensation + TPE Re-Rolls

Will

13 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

@Will I think my depreciation was done incorrectly. One year of depreciation has my guy losing 81 TPE? Thats a lot considering it's only 3% off each attribute

Under the new scale it makes sense, since it takes 8 TPE to go up one point at 90-95. 3% depreciation brings 99 to 96, which goes to 91 3/8 when re-scaled.

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Under the new scale it makes sense, since it takes 8 TPE to go up one point at 90-95. 3% depreciation brings 99 to 96, which goes to 91 3/8 when re-scaled.

I just realized the TPE Payout I did was worth TPE and not less than. Haha yikes

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I just realized the TPE Payout I did was worth TPE and not less than. Haha yikes

Ah yes that would do it, I was going to say as well that all the partial attributes on your page wouldn't show up in TPA yet so you'd have another 20 TPE or so than whatever that says 

6 hours ago, jRuutu said:

What happens if I bought Jaromir Jagr from the store?

Click me

So is my skating at 99 with the Jagr purchase?(88 now after deprecation, but I bought the Jagr well before that happened)

If so, is the payout of 222 correct?

6 minutes ago, Will said:

Ah yes that would do it, I was going to say as well that all the partial attributes on your page wouldn't show up in TPA yet so you'd have another 20 TPE or so than whatever that says 

Yeah so it is my TPA + Partial Atty's TPE + Payout + Banked = New TPE total?

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

So is my skating at 99 with the Jagr purchase?(88 now after deprecation, but I bought the Jagr well before that happened)

It'll be at 93 5/8

It staying at 99 after depreciation, so converted to the new update scale its 93 5/8

And no it doesnt change the payout  

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Don't know what your skating was at prior to the re-scale, but if it was 99, it would still be scaled down to 93 5/8. The payout is based solely on all weekly PT (or substitute) submissions. You actually got one in after the list was updated, so I've revised it now and your payout is 225.

1 minute ago, Quik said:

Don't know what your skating was at prior to the re-scale, but if it was 99, it would still be scaled down to 93 5/8. The payout is based solely on all weekly PT (or substitute) submissions. You actually got one in after the list was updated, so I've revised it now and your payout is 225.

Awesome thanks! :P I´ll try to get the stuff updated correctly, but for sure worth it to triple check my updates especially!

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Awesome thanks! :P I´ll try to get the stuff updated correctly, but for sure worth it to triple check my updates especially!

Haha yeah, I'm 99.9% sure that, as of Saturday night these are accurate, Sunday morning for Seattle actually lol. I went through to fix a few, but there are probably a few who updated posts yesterday/today with submissions from last week, which is why we're asking people to double check their own count, and if they think it's off, I can go back and correct any issues.

22 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

@Will I cannot find the hard copy of the scale changes do you have one?

35-70: 1

70-75: 2

75-80: 3

80-90: 5

90-95: 8

95-99: 10

Edited by Pandar

Just now, Pandar said:

35-70: 1

70-75: 2

75-80: 3

80-90: 5

90-95: 8

95-99: 10

found it just as you tagged me ive been looking for awhile.....

:th_leohide:

Should the new TPA amount match my new TPE? 

Because if I do the formula above: TPA+partials+banked+Payout=New TPE, they don’t match. 

Theyre off by 6. 

Above formula=663 

TPE in update thread(as of this Payout +7Job Pay/Uncapped)=657

• Senior Admin
18 minutes ago, Jonessee27 said:

Should the new TPA amount match my new TPE? 

Because if I do the formula above: TPA+partials+banked+Payout=New TPE, they don’t match. 

Theyre off by 6. 

Above formula=663 

TPE in update thread(as of this Payout +7Job Pay/Uncapped)=657

I'm not exactly sure where the discrepancy is coming from but I'd say go with the TPE number in your update thread, it looks to me like there was probably an updating error and you have a couple TPE applied more than you should, I ran through your TPE totals and couldn't find any issues so I'm assuming its in one of the adjustments :S 

2 minutes ago, Will said:

I'm not exactly sure where the discrepancy is coming from but I'd say go with the TPE number in your update thread, it looks to me like there was probably an updating error and you have a couple TPE applied more than you should, I ran through your TPE totals and couldn't find any issues so I'm assuming its in one of the adjustments :S 

Mines off aswell said I had a little more TPE than I should I just did what my total was