Quik Notes

Quik

• This will probably be the last one of these I do for a while, as I'll be a part of the updated magazine going forward
  • Big changes in the league now with affiliation and introduction of Press Conferences (See mine here if you want an idea of how they should look - basically, link all your questions to your weekly post, and keep answers in the same post to make it easy on updaters like @CowboyinAmerica and @TheLastOlympian07 and @Kesler)
  • GMs will have a topic pinned in that forum for them to ask questions for anyone on their team to answer
  • Another new change, something that's never happened before in league history, is the TPE back-pay to compensate the new TPE cap for all players in the league. Check it out here to see what you are getting to apply to your player as a means to lessen the blow of this re-scale
  • The World Cup is starting, hopefully today! I think Scandinavia has a better shot than I originally believed, and will be much better than the last time around when we finished dead last.
  • Final note: I'm done this bunch of notes, hopefully you guys enjoy them, and I will now claim my 2 TPE, another change in the league!

54 minutes ago, Quik said:
  • This will probably be the last one of these I do for a while, as I'll be a part of the updated magazine going forward
  • Big changes in the league now with affiliation and introduction of Press Conferences (See mine here if you want an idea of how they should look - basically, link all your questions to your weekly post, and keep answers in the same post to make it easy on updaters like @CowboyinAmerica and @TheLastOlympian07 and @Kesler)
  • GMs will have a topic pinned in that forum for them to ask questions for anyone on their team to answer
  • Another new change, something that's never happened before in league history, is the TPE back-pay to compensate the new TPE cap for all players in the league. Check it out here to see what you are getting to apply to your player as a means to lessen the blow of this re-scale
  • The World Cup is starting, hopefully today! I think Scandinavia has a better shot than I originally believed, and will be much better than the last time around when we finished dead last.
  • Final note: I'm done this bunch of notes, hopefully you guys enjoy them, and I will now claim my 2 TPE, another change in the league!

You can do a quick side note column for the mag. And possibly claim it for a vhl.com article. @Beketov ?

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

You can do a quick side note column for the mag. And possibly claim it for a vhl.com article. @Beketov ?

I’m fine with that if @Quik would like to.