Toronto Legion Weekly Presser

On 1/20/2020 at 10:11 AM, Peace said:

New season about to start, new set of questions to answer: 

1. Toronto has changed significantly in less than a week after Peace was awarded the Legion from Devise How would you analyze his moves, additions and asset management? 

I have to say I like it. His moves are the only reason as to why I am here :D.

2. Who - in your opinion (including yourself) - is Toronto’s top three prospects? 

I'd have to say Wolfe, Graves, and Hextall. I ain't too fond of myself as a "prospect" yet.

3. We’ve got a lot of inactive bodies taking up roster spots this season, but the majority of them are on expiring contracts. Which inactive players do you think should return for another season in Toronto? 

Keep the ones that can still be of use. Say a good amount of TPE, keep 'em. Lower amount, get outta here!

4. Who do you think will lead Toronto in points at the mid way mark of the season? 

Nethila Dissanayake since he has a good scoring at 90. Lookin' pretty killer my man.

5. If there is anyone most likely to win an award at the end of the season on Toronto, who is most likely to win it? 

Nethila Dissanayake with the Scotty Cambell.

6. Where do you think Toronto will finish in the standings? 

Probably 5th or 6th. I think we are a decent team.

Another week is approaching, another six question here to be asked! 

1. Toronto's first week of play has concluded. We're 4-5-0 with 8 points, which to me is pretty awesome. Is the team over performing, under performing or performing as expected compared to your expectations before the season started?

2. Our rookie, Chad Magnum, has five points in his nine VHL games. He is currently tied for second in rookie positioning, do you think he'll rise above Summers for the number one spot? 

3. Toronto's had a rough schedule against Vancouver (four of our five losses so far are against them). Do you think our record would be better than 4-5-0 if it were against a more diverse schedule? 

4. Toronto - at the moment - is tied with the D.C Dragons for the final playoff position in the NA conference, both firmly above Seattle's terrible 1-6-2 record so far. Do you think this is just a fluke, or do you think this'll extend into the season? 

5. The HC Davos Dynamo (3-3-4)  - like Toronto - have been surprising people early. Like above... do you think that this is just 'STHS being STHS' or do you believe there is some other reason for it?

6. Nethila Dissanayake's 10 points is leading the team through Toronto's 9 games. Is this any surprise, or did you expect another player to be atop the Legion's roster? If so... who?  

1. Toronto's first week of play has concluded. We're 4-5-0 with 8 points, which to me is pretty awesome. Is the team over performing, under performing or performing as expected compared to your expectations before the season started? I think we're right about where I expected us to be, tbh. A lot of people had written us off before the season even started, but I think we're a young team that's improving every game for the most part.

2. Our rookie, Chad Magnum, has five points in his nine VHL games. He is currently tied for second in rookie positioning, do you think he'll rise above Summers for the number one spot? I sure hope he does, it's going to be tough though, since Summers has way more TPE than I do. 

3. Toronto's had a rough schedule against Vancouver (four of our five losses so far are against them). Do you think our record would be better than 4-5-0 if it were against a more diverse schedule?
I can't really say; I think each team matches up against the other teams differently, and so far it just seems like Vancouver has our number.

4. Toronto - at the moment - is tied with the D.C Dragons for the final playoff position in the NA conference, both firmly above Seattle's terrible 1-6-2 record so far. Do you think this is just a fluke, or do you think this'll extend into the season? Seattle is certainly slumping right now, and I think they'll eventually turn it around. Maybe not immediately, but by the deadline I expect them to be back in the playoff hunt.

5. The HC Davos Dynamo (3-3-4)  - like Toronto - have been surprising people early. Like above... do you think that this is just 'STHS being STHS' or do you believe there is some other reason for it? Maybe a little bit of both? There's more parity than ever in the VHL now, and I think this run by Davos might be a perfect example of that.

6. Nethila Dissanayake's 10 points is leading the team through Toronto's 9 games. Is this any surprise, or did you expect another player to be atop the Legion's roster? If so... who?  I wouldn't say I'm surprised, as Nethila has a good build, and has been a bit of a feel-good story for the team this season. I expect Nethila to still be leading the team in points by seasons end.

1. Toronto's first week of play has concluded. We're 4-5-0 with 8 points, which to me is pretty awesome. Is the team over performing, under performing or performing as expected compared to your expectations before the season started?

I would say slightly overperforming.  It's hard to judge things this early in the season since it's a small sample size and things can change pretty quickly.  I was expecting us to be quite low in the standings though, so being this close to .500 is a pleasant surprise.  (Although since this question was asked we lost twice so I guess my point about how early it is still stands, haha)

2. Our rookie, Chad Magnum, has five points in his nine VHL games. He is currently tied for second in rookie positioning, do you think he'll rise above Summers for the number one spot? 

I hope so!  Obviously the TPE difference is a bit difficult to overcome so I don't know if I expect him to.  Magnum could have an advantage in getting points since he's a forward rather than a defenseman, though.

To be honest I have no idea.  Vancouver's obviously good and the fact that we had so many losses due to playing them would seem to have an effect on our record.  But at the same time I don't know if we would've done too well considering the teams we won against were Seattle and Malmo (neither of whom are doing well thus far).  I would 

4. Toronto - at the moment - is tied with the D.C Dragons for the final playoff position in the NA conference, both firmly above Seattle's terrible 1-6-2 record so far. Do you think this is just a fluke, or do you think this'll extend into the season? 

Who knows.  I hate to be negative but they've already caught up to us by the time I'm answering and I can't help but think they'll end up ahead of us by the end of the season considering the amount of quality players in their team.

5. The HC Davos Dynamo (3-3-4)  - like Toronto - have been surprising people early. Like above... do you think that this is just 'STHS being STHS' or do you believe there is some other reason for it?

STHS being STHS for me.  In my experience in this league you can't really start to project things this early in the season.  It's really easy for a team to get one or two good results or a player to have one or two good games and that ends up completely shifting the balance of the standing/stats.  It's nothing against Davos (or us, I guess, based on my previous answers) but I'd prefer to make more concrete judgments on these things later into the season.

6. Nethila Dissanayake's 10 points is leading the team through Toronto's 9 games. Is this any surprise, or did you expect another player to be atop the Legion's roster? If so... who?  

It's not much of a surprise to me, no.  Dissanayake is our best player as far as both TPE and TPA goes so it makes sense.  I was kind of thinking Scoringsonn might be might be doing better (see my last answers in this thread) but I can't say Dissanayake leading is much of a surprise.

On 1/26/2020 at 9:43 AM, Peace said:

Another week is approaching, another six question here to be asked! 

1. Toronto's first week of play has concluded. We're 4-5-0 with 8 points, which to me is pretty awesome. Is the team over performing, under performing or performing as expected compared to your expectations before the season started?

5. The HC Davos Dynamo (3-3-4)  - like Toronto - have been surprising people early. Like above... do you think that this is just 'STHS being STHS' or do you believe there is some other reason for it?

6. Nethila Dissanayake's 10 points is leading the team through Toronto's 9 games. Is this any surprise, or did you expect another player to be atop the Legion's roster? If so... who?  

1. Over preforming a little bit? I won't complain though, that's pretty awesome.

2. I think he can do it.

3. yes, but who's to say we wouldn't have the same record against the Wolf's if we played them on a more balanced schedule?

4. I think it will carry over into the rest of the season.

5. Hard to say, I think the players just really wanna prove themselves!!

6. He's got a good set up, lots of TPE and such, so I don't think it's to surprising.

New week... moar questhuns! 

1. We've improved! Our seven game loosing streak kinda hurt, yet we're still in the bubble for a playoff position with a record of 9-10-1 (at the time this is written). Funnily enough, most of our points have come against Seattle. Why do you think we're playing so well against them? 

2. Our last two games against Vancouver have been much closer since our lines and strategies were adjusted. We stole one from Vancouver in the shootout 4-3, and lost one to Vancouver 3-2 in our most recent meeting. Do you think we can keep the games at least closer than the blowouts they were earlier in the season? 

3. Do you want to play another team? My god do I ever want to. We've played six games against Seattle, six against Vancouver and four against Malmo... can we please have a new schedule?

4. Do you think Toronto needs an AGM? A 'slave' as Gustav would put it, but we'd ask for a better one. 

5. What's your favorite moment of the season so far? 

6. Let's rewind the clock a bit. If you were the Legion GM, what would you have done prior to the season starting? Any other trades you would have completed, perhaps a different draft? 

20 hours ago, Peace said:

New week... moar questhuns! 

1. We've improved! Our seven game loosing streak kinda hurt, yet we're still in the bubble for a playoff position with a record of 9-10-1 (at the time this is written). Funnily enough, most of our points have come against Seattle. Why do you think we're playing so well against them? 

2. Our last two games against Vancouver have been much closer since our lines and strategies were adjusted. We stole one from Vancouver in the shootout 4-3, and lost one to Vancouver 3-2 in our most recent meeting. Do you think we can keep the games at least closer than the blowouts they were earlier in the season? 

3. Do you want to play another team? My god do I ever want to. We've played six games against Seattle, six against Vancouver and four against Malmo... can we please have a new schedule?

4. Do you think Toronto needs an AGM? A 'slave' as Gustav would put it, but we'd ask for a better one. 

6. Let's rewind the clock a bit. If you were the Legion GM, what would you have done prior to the season starting? Any other trades you would have completed, perhaps a different draft? 

1. Maybe it's the divisional rivalry? Who knows; I'm definitely not complaining though, and I hope we keep it up against them.

2. I certainly think we can, we're a better team than most people think. We remind me a lot of the Barry Trotz-led Predators teams of the late 2000's; no real superstars, yet they still won games thanks to hard checking, good goaltending, and sound defensive positioning.

3. At this rate, no ?. We're playing pretty well against the teams we've played so far, given the circumstances. I def wouldn't want to play so well against the NA conference only to stumble against Europe.

4. Eh, not at the moment. Assistant GMs can complicate things sometimes, plus, it's not like we have an inactive GM.

5. I'm not really sure I've had one yet; hopefully the best moment is yet to come. Actually being in the playoff hunt at the deadline would be nice, even if our chances of actually winning anything are nil.

6. I'll be honest, at that [and still this] point, I wasn't really aware of Toronto's situation at all, so I can't say I would've done anything differently; I'm still getting to know who is who that wasn't around when I was last here in S57.

Well they traded for our first rounder assuming we'd be bad enough to be a really early pick, so obviously we're trying to prove them wrong.  In all seriousness though, I have no idea.  Seems like Owen May plays well every time we beat them though. 

Hopefully we can.  I don't know, I think it mostly depends on whether or not we can keep our scoring at a good rate so we can keep up the offensive pace with teams like them.

Yeah that'd be nice.  I'm not too familiar with the expansion teams, so it'd be cool to play DC or Prague more often.  It is true that we've been doing well in the current circumstances but I didn't sign here expecting to win a title anyways.

I don't really have much of an opinion on this to be honest.  I haven't really been active in a couple seasons, so I wasn't really familiar with the concept of having assistant GMs in the VHL.  (Although I do remember being one in the SHL.  But that was a long time ago.)  So I don't know if an AGM would have much of an effect on our team.  I'd only add one if you're busy or need help with some things, and we're not really in a high-pressure period right now anyways.

Those wins against Seattle were pretty fun, as well as Owen May going off and getting 1st star in our first two games.  Nielsen also got 3 assists and a second star against DC in a game so that was great too.

I'll be honest, I have no idea.  I know Corco so I know trading for Magnum was a good idea, and I've seen Hextall and Wolfe in the locker room.  So we seem to have gotten some good young players.  As far as strategy goes, though, I'm a bit uncomfortable with trading a bunch of picks.  But I guess it's worked okay for Devise at some times.  I don't want to be a cop-out here but just coming back to the league makes it a bit hard to really evaluate our moves.

New questions for the week! 

1. We've had a lot of team based questions lately, so let's shake it up with some personal questions. Get to know your player a little more, eh? Let's start of with a classic... what are some of your favorite pump-up songs you play before a game? 

2. What about your pre and post game rituals? 

3. Do you have any superstitions? Do you have to wear a lucky charm for example? 

4. Do you prefer morning, afternoon or evening games? 

5. What are some of your favorite 'unhealthy' meals? 

6. What are some of your favorite sugary drinks?

12 hours ago, Peace said:

New questions for the week! 

1. We've had a lot of team based questions lately, so let's shake it up with some personal questions. Get to know your player a little more, eh? Let's start of with a classic... what are some of your favorite pump-up songs you play before a game? 

3. Do you have any superstitions? Do you have to wear a lucky charm for example? 

5. What are some of your favorite 'unhealthy' meals? 

1. Ram Ranch (EDM Mix)

2. Pregame: Must sacrifice one virgin to the hockey gods on a sacrificial table in the center of the locker room. Postgame: Getting high on bath salts in the team shower.

3. I do! The way I go to the bathroom before the game determines how I will do that night! Going #1 means more goals, and Going #2 means more assists.

4. Morning games, I'm coked out of my mind by noon.

5. Horse meat and freshly ground acorns. My guilty pleasure, what can I say?

6. Either diabetic human blood, or Sunny D; it's a toss-up really.

A lot of Faroese music.  You've probably never heard of it.

I generally like to keep to myself pre-game, usually I meditate just to keep myself calm and focused.  After the game I don't really have any rituals, other than just a shower to relax.

I have my first hockey stick from when I was a kid.  I tend to bring it with me to every game and just keep it in my locker as a good luck charm.

Afternoon.  I like to have a good breakfast and some time to get ready before a game.  But I never really like to have a night game since travelling back from the arena late at night can mess me up.

5. What are some of your favorite 'unhealthy' meals? 

Chili dogs from 7-11.  Gotta go fast.

I like a lot of juices and some of those can get pretty sugary.  But I don't know if I like anything really unhealthy since I've never really been a big fan of soda or energy drinks.

New week, six questions. 

1. Did you watch or participate in the WJC at all? Who were you cheering for if you weren't in them yourselves.

2. Both D. Cheezy and C. Magnum made team World's roster this season, and in the medal round, Magnum led his team in points with six in two games including four in a thrilling 7-5 Canadian victory. Do you believe this offensive burst is a prediction of what's to come from him in Toronto? 

3. Future Legion prospect Erik Killinger led the medal round in goals with four, but had no assists... also had sixteen shots. Is he a puck hog or what?! 

4. Jaxx Hextall performed 'lights out', are you excited for him to arrive in Toronto? 

5. Five! Five legion prospects -- Graves, Killinger, Wolfe, Hextall and McDagg -- all made the Canadian WJC roster. Do you think this increases their confidence heading into the VHL at all, or entices them to continue developing their players? *cough*  

6. Most of this was WJC related, so let's toss in a random question. Lasagna or spaghetti and meatballs? 

On 2/18/2020 at 5:35 PM, Peace said:

1. Did you watch or participate in the WJC at all? Who were you cheering for if you weren't in them yourselves.
Europe
2. Both D. Cheezy and C. Magnum made team World's roster this season, and in the medal round, Magnum led his team in points with six in two games including four in a thrilling 7-5 Canadian victory. Do you believe this offensive burst is a prediction of what's to come from him in Toronto? 
Yes
3. Future Legion prospect Erik Killinger led the medal round in goals with four, but had no assists... also had sixteen shots. Is he a puck hog or what?! 
Somebodys gotta score
4. Jaxx Hextall performed 'lights out', are you excited for him to arrive in Toronto? 
Yes
5. Five! Five legion prospects -- Graves, Killinger, Wolfe, Hextall and McDagg -- all made the Canadian WJC roster. Do you think this increases their confidence heading into the VHL at all, or entices them to continue developing their players? *cough*  
Hopefully this gives confidence
6. Most of this was WJC related, so let's toss in a random question. Lasagna or spaghetti and meatballs? 

Spaghetti and meatballs homemade ofc

I didn't pay attention at all.  Mostly because Nielsen wasn't participating and also because I didn't really realize it was happening until it already started.  I'd say I was rooting for Europe because (I think) all of my players have been from there.

I certainly hope so!  I think he's got a lot of potential and even if we don't see that kind of output this season, he's got the potential to have this kind of impact long-term.  Especially considering all the other prospects we have coming through the pipeline.

Yeah seems like he's not really a team player.  Whoever the GM is should trade that guy ;) 

Absolutely.  I think having a long-term, possibly franchise goaltender is huge for this team and once he makes it up to the VHL he can really help us out a lot.  Especially considering we've allowed the second-most goals in the league this season.

5. Five! Five legion prospects -- Graves, Killinger, Wolfe, Hextall and McDagg -- all made the Canadian WJC roster. Do you think this increases their confidence heading into the VHL at all, or entices them to continue developing their players? *cough*  

I think it will.  Having that kind of involvement early on can be a boost to a player and keep their interest going at a point where they might not be making as much of an impact as they'd like in the league.

I hate Mondays, so I think I'm gonna have to go with lasagna.  I gotta have a good meal.

On 2/18/2020 at 10:35 AM, Peace said:

New week, six questions. 

Yes! I was certainly cheering for myself, but I had a decent experience all-around; it was certainly an improvement from my WJC last season.

i sure hope so; he’s still just getting his feet steady in the VHL right now, but he’s getting more comfortable with each passing day. 

I sure hope not lol! That’s Magnum’s future line mate, an Magnum himself is more of a shooter than a passer, so we’ll see how the two of them gel.

Absolutely, having a stud franchise goalie in the VHL is paramount.

Absolutely; hopefully their WJC performance sparks them to return to their draft-levels of activity.

Neither, not a huge fan of Italian food if I’m being quite honest. 

On 2/18/2020 at 7:35 AM, Peace said:

New week, six questions. 

1. I, of course had the pleasure of playing in the WJC!! ^^

2. It's possible, but he'll also be facing higher skilled players, either way I am hopeful for him!!

3. Yes but I think he'll learn to share at some point XD

4.  Can I say I am? He's my player so does that mean I can't answer this? aw shoot.

5. Very, I think most of us will be ready for the VHL next season!!

6. Spaghetti!!

New questions if you need them. 

1. Toronto sadly missed the playoffs this season -- are you surprised by that, or was it 'to be expected'? 

2. With only two games left, how would you rate the teams season out of 10? 

3. What about rating your individual season... again out of 10.

4. Toronto resigned defensemen Aron Nielsen for his final season in S71, what do you think about that? 

5. With only two games left, and the post-season looming ahead, what would you do during the downtime to keep things interesting in the locker room? 

6. DCD wants us to beat New York tomorrow, should we? 

1. Toronto sadly missed the playoffs this season -- are you surprised by that, or was it 'to be expected'? 

I think it was "to be expected", but it's still disappointing; we certainly weren't as bad as people expected us to be imo. I think we definitely need to improve on our overtime record next season though.

I think we exceeded expectations a tiny bit, so I'll say 6.5.

I was very disappointed with my offensive statistics this season, but I did manage to pile up a decent amount of hits, so I can't complain too much. I really wanna take the next step offensively next year.

4. Toronto resigned defensemen Aron Nielsen for his final season in S71, what do you think about that? 

I love it. His agent and mine go way back; he's been a great locker room add and it's great to see him active again.

5. With only two games left, and the post-season looming ahead, what would you do during the downtime to keep things interesting in the locker room? 

Nothing; I sit in the locker room for two straight weeks until the next season starts.

Hmm, that's tough. I don't care too much personally, but I would love to see Seattle miss the playoffs this season somehow.

I wasn't surprised, to be honest.  We're still rebuilding and our young prospects need time to develop so I expected this result.  I knew what I expected when I signed here.

Probably a 6.  Like I said, I wasn't expecting us to do too well - where we ended up placing in the standings was fairly expected.  But we had a really nice run at the beginning of the season, and 25-33-12 is honestly a pretty good record.

5.  I was expecting to have a slightly higher points total than 38 at the start of the season, maybe somewhere in the range of 50 instead.  I was hoping to be at least in the range of being the highest-scoring defenseman on the team.  I think maybe my expectations were affected by the fact that I didn't originally anticipate banking for depreciation this season.  It started fairly strongly but I feel like I had a drop-off around halfway through or so.  I'm happy with the shots blocked total though, and all around I wouldn't say it was a bad season, just a fairly average one.  

4. Toronto resigned defenseman Aron Nielsen for his final season in S71, what do you think about that? 

Well I have to say I'm pretty happy to re-sign here haha.  I'd kinda figured major success was off the table with Nielsen at this point so I'm happy to stay here since I've enjoyed how relaxed it is.  Even if our LR isn't super active or anything, I think we've got a good group of people here.  So like I said, I'm happy to be here in my last season before recreating.

Hell if I know.  Stare at the wall?  Wait quietly for the next season to start?  Honestly I'm probably just gonna pay more attention to the playoffs instead but it can be really boring when you're not on a playoff team.

Why not?  I don't really have a preference between the two teams but another win is always nice.

1. Any surprises in the VHL playoffs so far? 

2. Top Legion prospects on Houston face off against future starting goaltender in Hextall against Minnesota in round two of the VHLM playoffs. Who takes the cake -- can Hextall shut down McDagg and Killinger? 

3. Chad Magnum has officially reached four hundred TPE, and following quickly behind him is Jaxx Hextall and Erik Killinger. With the addition of potentially three 400+ TPA players, do you think Toronto will have a winning record next season if the roster doesn't change too much? 

4. What would you say is a top priority for the Legion in the off-season?

5. ... what is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

6 ... I'm out of questions, so what is your favorite style of pizza?

21 hours ago, Peace said:

2. Top Legion prospects on Houston face off against future starting goaltender in Hextall against Minnesota in round two of the VHLM playoffs. Who takes the cake -- can Hextall shut down McDagg and Killinger? 

3. Chad Magnum has officially reached four hundred TPE, and following quickly behind him is Jaxx Hextall and Erik Killinger. With the addition of potentially three 400+ TPA players, do you think Toronto will have a winning record next season if the roster doesn't change too much? 

1. I was pretty surprised to see Seattle dispose of Vancouver so easily, especially after their mediocre regular season.

2. I would certainly love to see Hextall beat them; playoff success is all about your goalie getting hot at the right time, and it would be a huge boost for Toronto if Hextall turned out to be a big-game goalie.

3. I think we certainly have a chance! I definitely wouldn't consider us contenders, and would rather see positive development from all of our prospects than us making a run too early in the rebuild.

4. Keeping prospects active; I've been a GM and this is one of the hardest things to do, because sometimes no matter how hard you try, people just go inactive. In a rebuild, we need all the active prospects we can get.

5. Monster Mash from Friendly's

6. Margherita

I mean, in a way almost everything since I just came back and have no idea who's contending.  More specifically, I'm surprised that Calgary seems to be heading to the finals and that Vancouver got eliminated so quickly after such a good regular season.

2. Top Legion prospects on Houston face off against future starting goaltender in Hextall against Minnesota in round two of the VHLM playoffs. Who takes the cake -- can Hextall shut down McDagg and Killinger? 

That's a tough question.  From what I remember the VHLM is a very offense-oriented league so I think Hextall is going to have a bit of trouble - though I don't think it would be his own fault.

I don't know about a winning record but I think we'll be much better than last season.  Definitely closer to .500 and maybe we could get a bit closer to a playoff spot.  Hextall and Killinger are going to be crucial additions though, not just for next season but for the team's future in general.

Keeping the rebuild going.  Gotta make sure our prospects stay active, plus it would be nice to add some more young players.

Not sure.  I like chocolate chip cookie dough.  A lot of Ben and Jerry's flavors are good.  

I prefer a straightforward cheese pizza, honestly.

1. The playoffs are finally over with the Moscow Menace winning their first title! Who do you believe was the most unsung hero during their playoff run?

2. Which Legion players do you see making their Nation's World Cup Squads this offseason?

3. Erik Killinger will be Toronto's only 1st round selection this season, barring a trade up into the 1st round; do you see GM Peace making a move to get into the 1st round to select a player?

4. Are there any targets in free agency you would like to see Toronto go after?

5. How do you think Toronto's rookies Erik Killinger, Kristopher McDagg, and Jaxx Hextall will perform next season?

6. What are your player goals for next season?

New PC questions. Just a reminder you can answer both Corco's questions until the end of the month, and my own. 

1. The draft just concluded. Toronto selected Erik Killinger and Jeff Blaze in the first and second round respectively. What are your thoughts on this haul? 

2. Toronto traded a S73 2nd round pick for the Americans' S71 Helsinki 2nd (Jeff Blaze). Although it wasn't a first, we were able to add another prospect, what do you think of the move? 

3. Isn't your GM generous? Max rookie contracts for everyone! 

4. How do you anticipate Toronto doing in the upcoming season? 

5. How well do you think our rookies will perform? 

6. Wait... Peace still has his S73 1st round pick! How long do you think that'll last? 

2 hours ago, Peace said:

New PC questions. Just a reminder you can answer both Corco's questions until the end of the month, and my own. 

1. The draft just concluded. Toronto selected Erik Killinger and Jeff Blaze in the first and second round respectively. What are your thoughts on this haul? 

2. Toronto traded a S73 2nd round pick for the Americans' S71 Helsinki 2nd (Jeff Blaze). Although it wasn't a first, we were able to add another prospect, what do you think of the move? 

3. Isn't your GM generous? Max rookie contracts for everyone! 

4. How do you anticipate Toronto doing in the upcoming season? 

5. How well do you think our rookies will perform? 

6. Wait... Peace still has his S73 1st round pick! How long do you think that'll last? 

1. Killinger is an absolute beauty, so that was a good draft pick. good job peace.

2. I think it's a good build for now, but who knows how that will turn out later on?

3. Big fucking gains boys, Peace is the legend of giving money out.

4. I imagine y'all will have a pretty spicy season. I imagine 3rd in the league out of NO WHERE!!!

5. Killinger is a certified fucking beauty, so he's going to win ROTY no question about it.

6. bruh, you're devise 2.0 that thing is gone tomorrow.