Jump to content

Portal Updater Bug Thread


Baozi
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, tfong said:

@Will

 

image.png.a5d8aee49bf1fa30bee623ceab3b3da2.png

 

The updater isn't adding TPE or something here.

 

The Total TPE only shows up if you enter a starting TPE total at the top, otherwise it tries to add your 52 earned TPE to nothing and gets a Not a Number error. I should probably make it at least display nothing. 

 

But did you enter a Total TPE and still get that?

 

Edit: Also I will fix those decimals that aren't displaying as fractions properly after the new scale 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Head Moderator
2 minutes ago, Will said:

 

The Total TPE only shows up if you enter a starting TPE total at the top, otherwise it tries to add your 52 earned TPE to nothing and gets a Not a Number error. I should probably make it at least display nothing. 

 

But did you enter a Total TPE and still get that?

 

I was actually pointing more to the +40 to scoring not moving the 88>>88.

 

It still breaks even if i put in a number for total TPE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Commissioner
1 minute ago, tfong said:

 

I was actually pointing more to the +40 to scoring not moving the 88>>88.

 

It still breaks even if i put in a number for total TPE.

It also appears you added 12  to Checking and it lowered your total from 83 to 75...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Head Moderator
Just now, Beketov said:

It also appears you added 12  to Checking and it lowered your total from 83 to 75...

Oh yeah didn't even notice that part either haha.

 

Anyways i went to manual update after for my entire thing anyways so not a big deal there but theres something wrong with the updater.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Senior Admin

Opps there was an equal sign instead of plus sign on one for the formulas that i must have put by accident when i was changing the scale 

 

Appears to be accurate now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...