S59 Group 2 Fantasy Draft

Bushito

2 hours ago, STZ said:

WHatever, I made my two picks anyways

Good because you only got skipped once not three times and it was over twelve hours. 

Please tag the next person.

You are winning your draft anyway.

@CowboyinAmerica you are up

7 minutes ago, STZ said:

@Beketov @Devise @Will @Higgins

Thanks for the racist remarks.

for someone who calls me frenchy more often than not, I find you easily offended for the oldest joke in the book. Don't be mad sweetheart 

Tagging Devise might be your best chance though. We know how the guy manages things 

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
11 minutes ago, boubabi said:

for someone who calls me frenchy more often than not, I find you easily offended for the oldest joke in the book. Don't be mad sweetheart 

Tagging Devise might be your best chance though. We know how the guy manages things 

Calling it a joke is the oldest excuse in the book and it won’t fly. I don’t care what you call it, I call it racist.

@boubabi has been placed on post moderation for the next 24 hours.

21 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

F - Finn

G - Stopko

Btw, I'm clicking the VHL icon at the top for my searches.I don't know where the S58/stats are

@gooningitup

That one is for this past playoffs, it shouldn’t include Maxwell / Axelsson :/

also your tag didn’t work @Gooningitup

7 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Can you explain how I do it then?  And where the newer thread is? Thanks for being patient with an old prick like me.

I’m not sure if the problem is that you bolded it or not, but basically you type “@“ + “username” and there should be a drop down menu that automatically shows up. 

As as for the index, there isn’t one for this coming season yet. You can use the one from last season, but some of the players might be retired, so it’s not the most accurate and you’ll have to double check if those player pages are still active by looking at the team rosters on the forum.