Green's Press Conference

NotAVHLM-GM

Adam:

1. Were you caught off guard by your trade to Seattle?
  2. You said you were barred from the Legion LR, was there strife between you and your teammates?
  3. After your insane stats (that I just looked up now) last season, do you expect to be called up to Seattle this year? If not, can we expect a repeat of your historic performance?

Peter:

1. Were you surprised to be left off the Americans' roster for the World Cup?
  2. Are you enjoying your time on Team Scandinavia?
  3. What are your expectations for next season?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Green

1. We may as well get your some questions to earn some easy tpe, eh?

2. Thoughts on Warlocks season this year?

3. Thoughts on the trade sending you to DAVOS?

4. Thoughts on Quills season and moving to defence?

5. Thoughts on Seattle's chances at one last cup?

Adam:

1. Were you caught off guard by your trade to Seattle?

I really didn't see it coming indeed, I was ready to play a full career at Toronto, but just didn't have much contact with the management which had been cleared up after.

2. You said you were barred from the Legion LR, was there strife between you and your teammates?

I was in the VHLM the whole time, but I indeed found it weird i never received an access pass to check in with my VHL counterparts, I honestly don't think they knew i was part of the team

3. After your insane stats (that I just looked up now) last season, do you expect to be called up to Seattle this year? If not, can we expect a repeat of your historic performance?

As you found out by now, no repeat of the epic season. I got called up but lost my soul gem, so my play got destroyed dramatically.

4 Any concerns making the jump from the VHLM to the VHL

No real concerns, just playing a different role for the teams, it was fun demolishing the kids, but now I got a more physical to play against the grown ups.

5. What do you think of missing by one season the ability to play for Ottawa with me?

That's the part I hate the most, would have loved to be able to play for you Jason, but I was over the tpe limit.

6. We’re you surprised to be moved to Quebec?

Again caught by surprise indeed, but it paid off for Seattle as they did win the cup this year. 

Edited by Green

Adam Warlock, Rauno Palo here - got couple questions for you:

1. What advice would you give to a player who is going into his/her first VHLM season?

2. Did you know what team is more than likely going to draft you before the actual drafting into VHL took place?

3. What VHL city is your least favorite city to visit during the away tours?

4. What kind of music you put on the locker room playlist?

5. Do you agree with the comments that suggest your shot is: ´Like a wind - barely feel it on most days´ or ´Seeing Warlock shoot a slapshot is like watching kids hit the pinata´?