Mini power rankings

Tyler

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Incorrect, he is a player with a different career path.

Exactly! A fluke career path!

:lol:

I actually feel like if Ironside and King switched spots, the accolades would probably be switched too. Riga gud. Pretty cool to watch our careers pan out though since the draft. It's been fun.

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Exactly! A fluke career path!

:lol:

I actually feel like if Ironside and King switched spots, the accolades would probably be switched too. Riga gud. Pretty cool to watch our careers pan out though since the draft. It's been fun.

Yes and no. I have built a goalie before and it's the only position I fully understand in the sim, so some of the early success by King is a result of the attributes I focused on.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yes and no. I have built a goalie before and it's the only position I fully understand in the sim, so some of the early success by King is a result of the attributes I focused on.

I basically copied you for the most part, but I think I missed Agility in the beginning.

5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

But thats one of the exact attributes needed for the build haha

Actually, checking my updates, I don't know what I'm talking about. I put in Agility in the beginning. :lol:

But ya, I more or less copied you because it was my first goalie and I figured you knew what you were doing. :P