RW - Patrick Triscuit (SASK)

Beaviss

@Sami K 

you will get contract offers here there are 5 teams to choose from. they will post offers here that you can pick and choose what team to sign with.

@Spade18

@Boragina

@diamond_ace

@Gooningitup

@Smarch

please wait for up to 12 hours before accepting an offer so all General Managers can get a chance to offer you a contract!

Edited by Beaviss

11 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Welcome to the league! I'll offer you $1m to come to Ottawa, and first line minutes

I am currently considering your offer but would like to wait a couple more hours too see any other options that may come my way.  

Vegas offers $1 Million as well, I wont lie, you'll start on the second line.  But if you put in the work and earn your spot, I will move you up in the line up.  Plus with the best goalie in the league, we have the best shot at a cup this year.

44 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

Vegas offers $1 Million as well, I wont lie, you'll start on the second line.  But if you put in the work and earn your spot, I will move you up in the line up.  Plus with the best goalie in the league, we have the best shot at a cup this year.

Thats debatable :P 

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

Saskatoon would also like to offer 1mill and the chance to play with elite wingers for this season and argueable the best forward in the VHLM

Thanks for the offer @Gooningitup a quick question what line would I be on if I were to join Saskatoon could you promise me first line minutes like Ottawa a Yukon or would that not be possible? 

Just now, Gooningitup said:

As far as i know and since ive been here never seen any teams jerseys. Not sure they exisit 

Awh that sucks not a big deal tho thanks again. 

• Beaviss locked, unlocked and locked this topic