Billy von Goon Presser

VHLwhat

What was going through your head before and after the fight do you feel you have disappointed your team?

Are you planning on fighting again to regain your pride or has the embarrassment of losing a fight in front of thousands of people ended your will to fight if you are planning on fighting again will you be doing anything to make sure you will win next time?

Just now, Sami K said:

What was going through your head before and after the fight do you feel you have disappointed your team?

Are you planning on fighting again to regain your pride or has the embarrassment of losing a fight in front of thousands of people ended your will to fight if you are planning on fighting again will you be doing anything to make sure you will win next time?

I honestly don't remember anything before, during or after the fight. My doctor said that's what happens after the amount of concussions I've had.

I don't feel like I disappointing my team, just myself as a fighter. I don't have a real hockey skill set so if I can't fight well, what the hell am I doing on the ice?

Like I said, fighting is all I have so I will continue to fight people for no reason. The best part of being in the VHLM is that I can practice my fighting skills in smaller arenas until I'm actually able to win. I might be in the VHLM for some time.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Quik said:

@VHLwhat

With 24 PIMs so far this season, and yet no fighting majors, do you think other players are scared of you, or are you trying to avoid fighting as you prepare for your VHL draft?

The whole league is scared of me. I'm leading the league in hits, I'm aiming to hurt people and they just take it. It's not even fun.

1. What has been the most painful lesson you learned so far in life?

2. Can Billy develop into a power forward or will he be stuck in a pugilist role forever?

3. Anybody you wouldn't fight?

4. If you could fight anybody who would it be?

6. Can you count?

Tie Domi, or not Tie Domi, that is the question.

Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the jabs and uppercuts of outrageous fighting failure

Or to take arms against a sea of skaters, and by opposing, defeat them.

(please tell me someone knows what this is)