Yukon Rush Press Conference

Smarch

Yukon Rush Press Conference week ending on March 15 2020

1. We have made it to the VHL and VHLM finals. In the VHLM it’ll be the Minnesota Storm vs. Ottawa Lynx. Who do you predict wins and in how many games?

2. The VHL will have the Calgary Wranglers vs. Moscow Menace. The series is tied 1-1 after the first sim. Who will win this series and in how many games?

3. The offseason can be a long period of time for teams who don’t make the playoffs or are eliminated early. Do you have any suggestions on what the league could do to keep players engaged during this down time?

4. The Rush have 14 picks for the upcoming draft including the 2nd overall pick. Who should they take with that pick? Or should they look at moving down in the draft to acquire more picks? 

Get to know you questions of the week!

5. On Tuesday I am going to see The Glorious Sons in concert for the third time, in May I’m going to see Jimmy Eat World for the first time! Do you like going to concerts or have you ever been to one? Who have you seen in concert or who would you like to see?

6. What is/was your favourite subject in school and why? Which one did like the least? 

1. We have made it to the VHL and VHLM finals. In the VHLM it’ll be the Minnesota Storm vs. Ottawa Lynx. Who do you predict wins and in how many games? I think Minnesota all the way I wish both teams best of luck.

2. The VHL will have the Calgary Wranglers vs. Moscow Menace. The series is tied 1-1 after the first sim. Who will win this series and in how many games? It could go either way 

3. The offseason can be a long period of time for teams who don’t make the playoffs or are eliminated early. Do you have any suggestions on what the league could do to keep players engaged during this down time? Maybe like off season tournament like the nhl does could be fun 

4. The Rush have 14 picks for the upcoming draft including the 2nd overall pick. Who should they take with that pick? Or should they look at moving down in the draft to acquire more picks? I think they should pick me 

5. On Tuesday I am going to see The Glorious Sons in concert for the third time, in May I’m going to see Jimmy Eat World for the first time! Do you like going to concerts or have you ever been to one? Who have you seen in concert or who would you like to see?

ive seen weezer and Tom Cochran and Dallas smith 

6. What is/was your favourite subject in school and why? Which one did like the least? My fav was p.e and hated math and Science 

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. We have made it to the VHL and VHLM finals. In the VHLM it’ll be the Minnesota Storm vs. Ottawa Lynx. Who do you predict wins and in how many games?

2. The VHL will have the Calgary Wranglers vs. Moscow Menace. The series is tied 1-1 after the first sim. Who will win this series and in how many games?

3. The offseason can be a long period of time for teams who don’t make the playoffs or are eliminated early. Do you have any suggestions on what the league could do to keep players engaged during this down time?

4. The Rush have 14 picks for the upcoming draft including the 2nd overall pick. Who should they take with that pick? Or should they look at moving down in the draft to acquire more picks? 

6. What is/was your favourite subject in school and why? Which one did like the least? 

1. I think Ottawa in 6 games

2. Calgary in 7

3. Maybe have tournament opportunities for people to join after.

4. I mean myself obviously jk. Idk with so many picks they can gain alot of assets.

5. I've been to a couple different concerts. I don't have any plans atm to go anymore at least no time soon.

6. Science because it's always just been what I've been interested in. I've always hated English because I hate essays and being forced to read certain books.

8 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. Ottawa in the 5th game!

2. Calgary in the 7th for some excitement

3. I think they could keep the people engaged by simply creating pre-season games for the teams to get ready for the regular season

4. I think they should stay with it and probably draft me!! ;)

5. I've been to various concerts but never really enjoyed them

6. I am a maths/science guy and I don't really like Latin

18 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. I see Minny hoisting the Cup in 5.

2. Moscow in 6.

3. Sure. An International would be great. I’d love to represent my Country.

4. Best available on the board.

5. I’m more of a sporting effect guy but concerts do bring out lovely looking woman. Billy Joel is still a favorite of mine.

6.Gym is that’s considered ?. If not I liked History because I found it interesting. I hated English because I was always a slow reader.

On 3/8/2020 at 4:16 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. I did this a bit late so Minnesota 

2. I was hoping for calgary

3. not really it still seem active without sims

4. Well from what Ive heard me and Zyrok are going to be the Rush’s picks

5. only concert ive ever been to was weird al witch was pretty good. Im not that interested in them

6. I'm in a hockey program so hockey has to be my favourite subject, and I hate math because its very confusing 

Yukon Rush Press Conference week ending March 22 2020

1. The VHLM Draft is on Monday, March 16. The Rush have the 2nd and 5th overall picks, who should they take and why?

2. The top two prospects in the VHLM are Proto and Zyrok, Who will be taken first overall?

3. The Rush have made many trades lately that signifies they want to win now. Do you have faith in this management group to bring a title to the Yukon?

4. A philosophy I like about the VHLM is that it isn't just about winning titles but more so about the new players joining the league and wanting them to have fun. Do you agree with this player comes first mentality? or do you think winning championships at this level is more important?

5. Covid-19 is shutting the world down including sports, schools, etc. What do you plan on doing with this downtime? 

6. What are your thoughts on people losing their minds and buying all the toilet paper? and what about the people trying to create financial gain off this by selling toilet paper for more than what their worth on buy and sell sites? (I think its ridiculous and very scumbaggish)

1. The VHLM Draft is on Monday, March 16. The Rush have the 2nd and 5th overall picks, who should they take and why? Everyone is a good player so it’s hard to say 

2. The top two prospects in the VHLM are Proto and Zyrok, Who will be taken first overall?Could go either way 

3. The Rush have made many trades lately that signifies they want to win now. Do you have faith in this management group to bring a title to the Yukon? Managements doing a great job nothing to really worry about

4. A philosophy I like about the VHLM is that it isn't just about winning titles but more so about the new players joining the league and wanting them to have fun. Do you agree with this player comes first mentality? or do you think winning championships at this level is more important? If you don’t have a Chemistry team and you have no titles anyway

5. Covid-19 is shutting the world down including sports, schools, etc. What do you plan on doing with this downtime? Work 

6. What are your thoughts on people losing their minds and buying all the toilet paper? and what about the people trying to create financial gain off this by selling toilet paper for more than what their worth on buy and sell sites? (I think its ridiculous and very scumbaggish) It’s all very stupid

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

1. The VHLM Draft is on Monday, March 16. The Rush have the 2nd and 5th overall picks, who should they take and why?

2. The top two prospects in the VHLM are Proto and Zyrok, Who will be taken first overall?

3. The Rush have made many trades lately that signifies they want to win now. Do you have faith in this management group to bring a title to the Yukon?

4. A philosophy I like about the VHLM is that it isn't just about winning titles but more so about the new players joining the league and wanting them to have fun. Do you agree with this player comes first mentality? or do you think winning championships at this level is more important?

5. Covid-19 is shutting the world down including sports, schools, etc. What do you plan on doing with this downtime? 

6. What are your thoughts on people losing their minds and buying all the toilet paper? and what about the people trying to create financial gain off this by selling toilet paper for more than what their worth on buy and sell sites? (I think its ridiculous and very scumbaggish)

1. I think they should get Zyrok and Ray Shields, two of probably the best first-gens out there that can make a difference for this next season

2. That one is tough, I hope it's me but Proto is a great player too, the only thing I think he could improve is focus on a little bit more on the VHLM as he is only thinking on the VHL

3. Sure thing! @MexicanCow123 surelly knows what he is doing... At least I hope he does

4. I think that you have the VHL to win titles and being competitive, the VHLM is more to getting engaged to the league, getting to know it that's why it has a cap, that is why it is the minors, let us compete on the VHL and let the VHLM become the new guys league

5. Improve my player, gaming, and study a bit, don't want my grades going down

6. It is very ridiculous indeed, I think they're wasting that type of things for the people that really need it

8 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

1.Go with best available at the time of your picks.

2.Zyrok!

3.Absolutely. I love the Rush management.They gave me my first opportunity for pro hockey.

4.Love the idea of having fun, but my competive nature kicks in and I want to win.

5.Make my VHL player better.

6.I'm with you. Some people sicken me when they take advantage of people in need.

20 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. I think someone with good offensive stats for one of them and maybe a defensemen who has good defensive stats but also can contribute to offense.

2. Proto.

3. Yes I think what they did last year scrapping into playoffs shows that they have a possibility to win if they get a little better.

4. I think it's a half and half. You are focused on updating your player do you can help win but also meeting to people from all different places.

5. Well I have to do online school now so that but also learning a new hobby and trying to get better at instruments

6. I think people are in such a panic that they don't care. They don't pay attention to other people's needs they just want themselves to be ok. There are alot more important things that toilet paper so idk why that's the big thing.

On 3/15/2020 at 12:39 PM, Ricer13 said:

1. I agree with the picks the rush took Zyrok and Ray Sheilds they are definitely going to help the rush have  a chance at the title

2. Proto because he was picked first and I'm glad the Rush got Zyrok.

3. Definitely and I can't wait to be apart of it

4. I  want championship more but yeah it is a important part that new players feel welcome

5. Hang out with friends mostly

6. Well yeah its scumbaggish but that's the way the world works

Post Draft Press Conference week ending March 22 2020

1. The draft has come and gone for S71. How do you think the Rush did in this draft? Give them a letter grade.

2. There are a lot of familiar faces back in the Yukon including Zyrok, Ray Sheilds, Mickey Dickson and Vin Calia. Who will have the bigger impact this season?

3. The Rush locker also has a lot of new faces. Which newbie is going to make the biggest impact on the ice? What about in the LR?

4. Which VHLM team is the biggest threat to the Rush this season?

5. Should the Rush sign any free agents during the off season? If so, who?

6. What’s your favourite activity while being quarantined for 2 weeks?

Just now, Ricer13 said:

1. The draft has come and gone for S71. How do you think the Rush did in this draft? Give them a letter grade.

2. There are a lot of familiar faces back in the Yukon including Zyrok, Ray Sheilds, Mickey Dickson and Vin Calia. Who will have the bigger impact this season?

3. The Rush locker also has a lot of new faces. Which newbie is going to make the biggest impact on the ice? What about in the LR?

1. A+ they got the two best players in the draft with the second and fifth pick

2. Im expecting Ray sheilds to have the biggest impact in terms of point but Zyrok will definitely be a huge role in shutting down other teams.

3. Gino looks like he will be the biggest impacting player on the ice but Burrows definitely has made a impact in the LR

4. Las vegas and Minnesota are definitely going to be tough to beat judging by the draft.

5. Yes get Alex Armstrong he earns at a slow rate but has high tpe so definitely someone who can help the Rush

6. So far nothing its sucks I miss hockey and school.

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

1. I feel like the Rush did really good and should be one of the elite teams in the VHLM. A letter grade for them would be an A-

2. Probably Zyrok, seeing as he has the most TPE out of the bunch.

3. I hope that I can make the biggest impact on and off the ice for the Rush.

4. LVA because they are so top heavy.

5. Yes, they should sign any hard working free agents that they can find.

6. Watching Netflix

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. A I think they did fairly good and they we're able to bring back lots of good players

2. I think Ray sields as he is giving it all and he might be a big threat looking into this season

3. I personally like Gino, he is a good guy

4. Las Vegas did a good draft too, they have a pretty solid team

5. I think dyl could be a good signing if he keeps active and starts updating more

6. Gaming/reading/clases :(

yukon did pretty good i think, 6 players over 100 tpe is good for the team and it puts us in a strong position to take it all. B+

zyrok has a lot of tpe and a cool name so i think we'll see the biggest impact from zyrok for sure. this is of course no knock to sheilds, dickson, or calia, its just that yall need some cooler names are more tpes.

not a pure newbie in the sense of the league but new to the rush is Nicolas Fomba who should be a great player for the rush. I have also heard that Fomba has been practicing his jokes during the quarantine and is ready to lighten the spirits of any player in the LR within earshot (and fomba speaks really loudly)

I think the rush have a couple of big threats but none that outright kill their chances, we should be all clear for a deep run and im sure we could take any team in the league in a seven game series

i think the rush shouldn't rush to get any free agents. the team is strong currently but who knows who's going to be up for grabs. I figure the GMs have a pretty decent idea of what they should target.

been quite fond of yogurt tbh. fun to consume while also coming in interesting varieties. i bought one of every yogurt they had at my local shops and have kept a notebook with a full account of each's flavour. definitely think the chocolate strawberry raspberry has been the best so far.

fomba out

On 3/18/2020 at 12:00 AM, Ricer13 said:

1. The draft has come and gone for S71. How do you think the Rush did in this draft? Give them a letter grade. - Getting burrows is an automatic A+ he’s the GOAT

2. There are a lot of familiar faces back in the Yukon including Zyrok, Ray Sheilds, Mickey Dickson and Vin Calia. Who will have the bigger impact this season? - neither Bo Burrows

3. The Rush locker also has a lot of new faces. Which newbie is going to make the biggest impact on the ice? What about in the LR? - obviously bo burrows though he’s technically not a newbie but he’s a Yukon newbie

4. Which VHLM team is the biggest threat to the Rush this season? I’d say none of them because no team can compare to us in any thing you know 

5. Should the Rush sign any free agents during the off season? If so, who?  - I have no clue 

6. What’s your favourite activity while being quarantined for 2 weeks? - probably playing nhl games

Yukon Rush Press Conference week ending March 29 2020

1. We are about to start the regular season this week. How excited are you for the offseason to be over?

2. For fun this week I am going ask a bunch of get to know you questions. We have a lot of new members and it’s time we all get to know each other. I am going to start with an easy one. Which NHL team is your favourite and why?

3. Which actor/actress do you think is the biggest smoke show? 

4. What’s your favourite party game when you get together with all your friends? It can be a drinking game or a board game, there is no wrong answer.

5. What is your favourite type of alcoholic beverage? If you have never had alcohol before what would be the first type you would like to try?

6. How would you best describe your personality? 

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. We are about to start the regular season this week. How excited are you for the offseason to be over?

2. For fun this week I am going ask a bunch of get to know you questions. We have a lot of new members and it’s time we all get to know each other. I am going to start with an easy one. Which NHL team is your favourite and why?

4. What’s your favourite party game when you get together with all your friends? It can be a drinking game or a board game, there is no wrong answer.

5. What is your favourite type of alcoholic beverage? If you have never had alcohol before what would be the first type you would like to try?

1. I'm very excited, I'm is on a incredible high level and hoping to see how I dominates his first game and how the chemistry with Vin Calia, Ray Sheilds and my ex-teammates before I went to Ottawa is going to work

2. I'm not very much into hockey but I like the Philadelfia Flyers as my NFL team is Philly.

3. I'm not very much into movies so I wouldn't know

4. D&D. It's lots of fun when you play it seriously with friends

5. I don't like any types of alcohol and I'm not thinking to try it on a near future

6. I think I'm a bit of a know-it-all but at the same part intelligent, I think I'm a good person and that I always try to be good to everybody

6 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. Stoked.  The past 2 weeks without hockey we’re tough. Looking forward to opening night.

2.New York Rangers because I was born and raised in Queens NY

3. Umm, Jennifer Lopez? ??‍♂️
4. Spin the Bottle

5. Ice Cold Beer in a frosty mug

6. For sure the Clown ? 

7 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. Very excited for it to be over. Can't wait to get back playing

2. Bruins. The team I've grown up with

3. Idk I don't pay much attention to that.

4. Cards against humanity

5. Idk probably something not overly strong

6. Introvert at first but then very talkative after I learn who you are.

9 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

1. I am very much excited. Ready to see Gino kick some ass with his new team, and hopefully rock on

2. Gotta be the Edmonton Oilers. Been living here my whole life, so I just gotta appreciate them for what they are.

3. EZ that's my girl Jennifer Aniston. She could get it.

4. The classic is always rage cage, mostly because everybody gets fucked.

5. Speaking of rage cage, the best drink to rock it with is some good ol beer and Fireball. Good god, disgusting. Best alcoholic beverage has to be a long island tho, for REAL.

6. Abrasive, goofy, I am an absolute BEAUTY. Ain't nobody can mess with me, boy.

1. We are about to start the regular season this week. How excited are you for the offseason to be over? It will be great to get back on the ice 

2. For fun this week I am going ask a bunch of get to know you questions. We have a lot of new members and it’s time we all get to know each other. I am going to start with an easy one. Which NHL team is your favourite and why? Van grew up watching them 

3. Which actor/actress do you think is the biggest smoke show? Scarlett Johansson

Don’t have one 

5. What is your favourite type of alcoholic beverage?Budweiser If you have never had alcohol before what would be the first type you would like to try? Nothing else 

6. How would you best describe your personality? Go getter 

pretty excited to start stopping pucks and get with the team.

I am a Devils fan. I grew up in NJ and my dad was a massive Devils fan so that's just how it went.

chris hemsworth is hot. i want him to lightning shock me as thor. idec if he is fat thor either

mario kart is always a riot. i dont go to a lot of parties or have a lot of friends though.

not particularly interested in drinking or smoking but it seems really classy to like wear a tux and drink whiskey and smoke cigars.

im not sure, probably something like shitposting personified.