S59 Regular Season Index

Will

• Will pinned this topic
  • Commissioner
15 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Will

Posted games.

Also, not sure who to tag, but switch the index link at the top of the page to S59 please. :) I don't know if they're theme specific, but mine's on the 50th anniversary gold and black theme, still has S58 on the link.

They are theme specific, all the themes just have them. If they aren’t done yet I’ll try to change it out tomorrow morning.

@Will we also need the portal updated with the new index.

Edt: nevermind, you said that, I should learn to read before posting haha. I should also figure out how the admin CP in the portal works and I might be able to help more.

• Senior Admin
2 hours ago, Beketov said:

They are theme specific, all the themes just have them. If they aren’t done yet I’ll try to change it out tomorrow morning.

@Will we also need the portal updated with the new index.

Edt: nevermind, you said that, I should learn to read before posting haha. I should also figure out how the admin CP in the portal works and I might be able to help more.

The ‘ACP’ is really only good for adding stuff to database like articles or what have you. Anything ‘settings’-wise I have to do manually in the code anyways :P 

though i I should look at adding settings to the admin framework, not sure if it’s possible or not

• Senior Admin

As part of some updates to the portal I'm going to be rolling out over the next week or so, the URL to the index and future games has changed. Made this change so that the URL's will be cleaner and it will also be easier for me to now get the VHLM going on the portal instead of vhlsim.net. 

Instead of the path to the index looking like:

vhlportal.com/STHS/VHL59/VHL59-index.html

It will be:

vhlportal.com/VHL/59

And games will look like:

http://vhlportal.com/VHL/59/VHL59-36.html

I've updated the link in OP and on the forum buttons to lead you to the new index. Old games links will still work for now, new ones will be posted with the new file path. 

I'm also utilizing a newer version of the index that we weren't able to use on vhlsim.net. There's some new features, though not particularly exciting as the portal accomplishes much of it. 

• Senior Admin
40 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

The index is all new and weird and I don't know how to feel about it.

Use the portal instead :shades:

also can someone post a la games