S59 Regular Season Index

Will

Helsinki is sim luck. Again, roster and depth wise, the team is shit. 50% of the roster is inactive and probably 30% of the other piece in the same person. Chalk that up with a semi-active GM/a player who acts as a GM and there you go lol.

Not saying Cornerstone isn't MVP - just saying HSK should be worse off than CGY and DAV.

13 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Ur right. HSK is lucky shit

Speaking the truth is all. 60Ov players leading the way. You're an upfront asshole, so i expect you to be one here.

HSK has luck on their side. They have 2 good players, maybe 2 mediocre and the rest are VHLM players

you can't talk really talk shit if your team is 8 pts behind that bad helsinki team

but aight, I guess you are in your bitch mood right now. I'll wait for your "I'll suck your dick" mood that will probably happen in like 25 minutes when you are calm down 

Just now, boubabi said:

you can't talk really talk shit if your team is 8 pts behind that bad helsinki team

but aight, I guess you are in your bitch mood right now. I'll wait for your "I'll suck your dick" mood that will probably happen in like 25 minutes when you are calm down 

Luck is luck - regardless. Calgary was once ahead too. I look at rosters and your roster isn't a playoff team. AARon, Corner, Jacob, Rudolph. The rest is inactive shit. 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Luck is luck - regardless. Calgary was once ahead too. I look at rosters and your roster isn't a playoff team. AARon, Corner, Jacob, Rudolph. The rest is inactive shit. 

you also named an inactive in that list, but alright, I guess you don't know it yet 

Let everyone waste their career in Seattle, its okay if they have fun in the locker room tho, its their choice 

Edited by boubabi

Just now, boubabi said:

you also named an inactive in that list, but alright, I guess you don't know it yet 

Let everyone waste their career in Seattle, its okay if they have fun in the locker room 

Rudolph at least isn't 64 OV and is somewhat decent. 

Not a waste tbh. We were and are close! Can't win every year like Riga. 

Thinking now, there's probably a reason you're the only active player in Helsinki. Leagues Chlamydia = Boubabi? 

Just now, Banackock said:

Rudolph at least isn't 64 OV and is somewhat decent. 

Not a waste tbh. We were and are close! Can't win every year like Riga. 

Thinking now, there's probably a reason you're the only active player in Helsinki. Leagues Chlamydia = Boubabi? 

maybe, who knows euh ?

?

that wasn't the speech you had when you tried to recruit me. You are very moody, you know that ?

Just now, boubabi said:

maybe, who knows euh ?

?

that wasn't the speech you had when you tried to recruit me. You are very moody, you know that ?

I base it off players - not always reputation. Look at robbie. He's a little

cunt and he turned out to be an amazing teammate! 

@BluObieZ

I can be, yeah. Must be men-opause #MeToo

2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

your attempt at talking shit was cute though. Have a good time watching Annihilation instead of wasting your time on talks you can't win 

?

My goal was to give you attention - just not emotion - but you can have the internet victory. 

Thanks, hombre. Trailer looked pretty good. 

8 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Boubabi calling someone else moody, lol.

Like I said, I get the argument for both Cornerstone and DeGrath. Either one would be deserving, but there's no denying the tear that Cornerstone is on.

Also, Bana wasn't "talking shit" he was just stating his argument.

argument based on nothing else than frustration is not an argument. I mean, he thinks that Davos should be better, He either doesn't understand how the sims work or he's blinded by the frustration

I would argue that I'm not moody because I'm always an asshole. And again, considering that you have a vote in the BoG, you are the reason why I'm so afraid of inconsistent voting, because your arguments are flawed. Saying that NY wasn't supposed to be good is just not true. They have a very good team on paper, and a young team that are getting better everyday. In the other hand, Helsinki is old as fuck. The fact that Helsinki is 3rd right now, call it sim luck or whatever is astonishing. NY being 2nd is far from impressing. They just are were the are supposed to be (I would argue that this is their window of contention and they should be first)  

Again, we are mid season and a lot of thing can happen, but your vote scares me because yo uare the type of dude that will jump in a bandwagon pretty quickly. So if Kendrick goes on his usual anti-boubabi campaign in the BoG, I could see yourself follow blindly. So please, base your opinion on solid facts 

Edited by boubabi

8 hours ago, boubabi said:

argument based on nothing else than frustration is not an argument. I mean, he thinks that Davos should be better, He either doesn't understand how the sims work or he's blinded by the frustration

I would argue that I'm not moody because I'm always an asshole. And again, considering that you have a vote in the BoG, you are the reason why I'm so afraid of inconsistent voting, because your arguments are flawed. Saying that NY wasn't supposed to be good is just not true. They have a very good team on paper, and a young team that are getting better everyday. In the other hand, Helsinki is old as fuck. The fact that Helsinki is 3rd right now, call it sim luck or whatever is astonishing. NY being 2nd is far from impressing. They just are were the are supposed to be (I would argue that this is their window of contention and they should be first)  

Again, we are mid season and a lot of thing can happen, but your vote scares me because yo uare the type of dude that will jump in a bandwagon pretty quickly. So if Kendrick goes on his usual anti-boubabi campaign in the BoG, I could see yourself follow blindly. So please, base your opinion on solid facts 

First of all, I never said I didn't think NY would be good. I said nobody thought NY would be doing this good, meaning better than Riga and Seattle. Stop putting words into people's mouths all the time in your arguments.

I don't know where the fuck you're basing me jumping on bandwagons from...other than you thinking that I'm that type of dude. So that's just your opinion right there. You being scared of my vote is a little ridiculous as well. I'm one of the most unbiased motherfuckers around here.

I don't know why you're choosing to attack me now, but you do you. I've always tried to defend you and thought you were decent and find your shit funny, but I don't know where all this is coming from currently.

Fuck right off.

Attack you? Why are you being rattle that much? I'm saying that you are always the type of dude that I need to convinced because you dont see shits by yourself. Thats been the case every season everyseason while I was the BoG. And if you thought NY wouldnt be better than SEA and RIG, you thought that Helsinki would ? That makes 0 sense. Riga and Seattle are underperforming while Helsinki is overperforming. If you can't acknowldge that, I really don't know what can.

And stop being offended by everything I fucking say, grow some balls and be able to be in an argument without playing the "why are you mean" card. I've attacked no one. If you can't take a critic, thats none of my business.

To make it short, I think you come to early conclusions that most of the time needs refinement and nuance 

Edited by boubabi