More things change, the more they stay the same

TheLastOlympian07

The Seattle Bears made some noise in the off-season trading Fabio Jokinen and Fook Yu to rivals in Toronto. However, the Bears sit in 1st place in the VHL with 6 points in 4 games. It is still early but the Bears are showing no signs of missing those two great players. Shawn Gretzky has stepped up in the goal scoring department with 4 goals in 4 games while also having 1 assist for 5 points. There are 3 players on the Bears with 6 points and 3 with 5 points proving that depth is certainly there for the Bears.

The Dynamo on the other hand are still at the bottom of the standings with 0 points in 3 games and Shawn Brodeur is having another dismal season but at least his save percentage is up over .900 again. Brodeur has a 0-3 record with a .907 save percentage and a 4.00 G.A.A with 1 assist. I would hope if I got my updates in on time that I would be better but nope I didn't get my compensation TPE in on time and am still missing about 100 TPE for Brodeur right now so maybe @Will can fix that :ph34r: