S59 Regular Season & Playoffs Index

Higgins

2 hours ago, Higgins said:

INDEX

GMs can check for any roster errors in the Index and post them here for me to fix, otherwise you are free to send in lines.

GMs can use the client file to create lines and then send lines to vhlsim@outlook.com

@Velevra the file is on dropbox for updates

Sorry I can't do this tonight. Just got home and still swamped with work that I need done for tomorrow. Will do these tomorrow night. 

Cheers!

2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Ok this is weird. I'm seeing Asipi in goal and the triplets on the team in the sim, but I just redownloaded the client file and they're still not showing up for me.

League file is still out of date :/ he updated our rosters in the sim but didnt put out the new file

21 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

League file is still out of date :/ he updated our rosters in the sim but didnt put out the new file

I'm at work now. Can't download things onto the work computers. I'll be at work until 7:30 in the morning, then again tomorrow 7 at night to 7:30 Sunday morning. With only 11 1/2 hours in between shifts, that'll pretty much all be taken up by transporting to and from work, sleep, and eating - basically if it wasn't in half an hour ago, I can't do anything with it until Sunday late morning early afternoon. (After that, I have half the week off, so it balances out, but yeah...)

• Senior Admin
16 minutes ago, Týr said:

Dunno who to bug, but Jonas Vilhjálmsson was put in with his starting build incorrect. He should have 50 scoring to start, not 40.

9 minutes ago, Bushito said:

@Higgins will get it fixed up for next sim 

• Senior Admin
37 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

The portal isn't working for me

See this post http://www.vhlforum.com/topic/47072-portal-update-14-s59-award-predictions/?do=findComment&comment=505896

Was just pushing an update through. Should be working now.

33 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Why can't I find the end of player 2 announcement?.

@Higgins

My build is not right in the sim. It should be like this:

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 70
ST = Strength: 45
PH = Puck Handling: 60
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 75
SC = Scoring: 65
DF = Defense: 70
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 40

Edited by Dangles13

Not a big deal but looking at the league stats Mac Finscèal doesn't show up in the Leaders table. Should be third in hits but doesnt show up at all on that list, but does on the all player stats page, but he does show up on the individual leaders page... Again not a big deal but saw that digging through the index.