S59 Regular Season & Playoffs Index

Higgins

54 minutes ago, Polygeekism said:

Not a big deal but looking at the league stats Mac Finscèal doesn't show up in the Leaders table. Should be third in hits but doesnt show up at all on that list, but does on the all player stats page, but he does show up on the individual leaders page... Again not a big deal but saw that digging through the index.

You likely need to just refresh the page 

1 minute ago, Smarch said:

You likely need to just refresh the page 

Actually looking at it now, i think I know what it is. So it looks like the leaders page defaults to points, of which he is not in the top 50. So then sorting by other columns only uses the 50 players that are in the top for points. Makes sense.

1 minute ago, Polygeekism said:

Actually looking at it now, i think I know what it is. So it looks like the leaders page defaults to points, of which he is not in the top 50. So then sorting by other columns only uses the 50 players that are in the top for points. Makes sense.

Yes, that'd be how it works. STHS is a pain sometimes.

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Týr said:

Yes, that'd be how it works. STHS is a pain sometimes.

Indeed!

That's why you should all start using the VHLM section of the portal which will now be updated every sim. 

Also, going to get the VHLM moved off of vhlsim.net and onto vhlportal.com with the VHL index, so new index shall be:

http://vhlportal.com/VHLM/59/index.php

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:06 AM, diamond_ace said:

Everyone's in the team in the client file now. Lines are sent. Weise and Fart need to be position switched to D, that has been approved by Will

Still need these guys moved to D

9 hours ago, Will said:

Why are you still uploading there

just need to upload the .db file to the portal and it will update 

I don't have a .db output option or I cannot find it

On 2/21/2018 at 8:43 PM, Higgins said:

INDEX

GMs can check for any roster errors in the Index and post them here for me to fix, otherwise you are free to send in lines.

GMs can use the client file to create lines and then send lines to vhlsim@outlook.com

@Velevra the file is on dropbox for updates

Can we take this off portal till you guys get you're things together. I'm reading daily posts that the index isn't up to date

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Smarch said:

Can we take this off portal till you guys get you're things together. I'm reading daily posts that the index isn't up to date

Yes sorry, I fixed the OP. 

The index is still hosted on the portal but unfortunately higgins is somehow using a very old sim version and it doesn't produce the files required to update the portal after each sim. So until we figure that out and get him to move to a new one, I had to disable the VHLM section of the portal itself. But the games can still be hosted there no problem. 

@Higgins for now you can just upload to the portal with your normal files. Here's the index: http://vhlportal.com/VHLM/59/VHLM59-index.html

10 minutes ago, Will said:

Yes sorry, I fixed the OP. 

The index is still hosted on the portal but unfortunately higgins is somehow using a very old sim version and it doesn't produce the files required to update the portal after each sim. So until we figure that out and get him to move to a new one, I had to disable the VHLM section of the portal itself. But the games can still be hosted there no problem. 

@Higgins for now you can just upload to the portal with your normal files. Here's the index: http://www.vhlsim.net/VHLM/59/VHLM59-index.html

Thank you sir!

• Senior Admin
22 minutes ago, Smarch said:

@Higgins @Velevra can to guys give us a  update on when the players were last updated.  Some have been missed lately and have some questions. 

Thanks!

According to http://www.vhlsim.net/VHLM/59/VHLM59-Transactions.html 

they were last updated March 5th

24 minutes ago, Will said:

According to http://www.vhlsim.net/VHLM/59/VHLM59-Transactions.html 

they were last updated March 5th

Correct they were done on March 5th when the last set of VHLM updates were done. Kesler is updating teams now so I should be able to do another update either late tonight or tomorrow. If anyone is currently not updated to what their stats should be as of the March 4th update by Kesler. Let Higgins and I know. 

On 3/18/2018 at 9:32 PM, Smarch said:

@Higgins

I don't think my lines were updated from earlier this week. 

Tag me back if the email didn't go through. 

Thanks!

ya i had lines from you and vegas and they were both corrupt and the downloads crashed my browser twice.