Questionable Fart LW -> D

diamond_ace

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

I approve for the VHLM position change let’s see if the blues do @Will. @Beketov

Yeah it's this guy and Weise. I have no defense on the roster at all. Neither one has posted or even been on the site in months - technically the rules say their GM can move them after 30 days of no posting, so I don't see why it would be an issue, but I know it's typically only been done in the bigs

@Higgins @Will I noticed you two are on, can I get a decision on Fart and Weise? Trying to do inactive position switch - the rules state that their GM can do them, and I'm currently their GM in Ottawa. Apparently it's only usually done with VHL level inactives, so we felt I needed Blue to approve. Neither guy has been on in months, and neither guy has enough TPE to be VHL-relevant.

1 minute ago, Spade18 said:

@Beaviss left you with a lot of winners.

There but for timing go I - my two EFL players are EA regen names, one from NHL and one from FIFA, and only a few weeks after I created, my NHL save gave me a player named Tyrone Sexsmith. Had he existed at the time I created, who knows...

Just now, diamond_ace said:

There but for timing go I - my two EFL players are EA regen names, one from NHL and one from FIFA, and only a few weeks after I created, my NHL save gave me a player named Tyrone Sexsmith. Had he existed at the time I created, who knows...

Well there is vonDanglecooch, Fart, and then there's Sexsmith.  If you can hide it in a name and its not obvious, good on you.

This reminds me of something my father constatly told me.

He would always say "Kevin, when it came to naming you, you mother and I narrowed it down to 2 names and had a real challenge choosing.  It was between 'Kevin' and 'D'abrickashaw'..... count yourself lucky"

• Senior Admin
11 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

@Higgins @Will I noticed you two are on, can I get a decision on Fart and Weise? Trying to do inactive position switch - the rules state that their GM can do them, and I'm currently their GM in Ottawa. Apparently it's only usually done with VHL level inactives, so we felt I needed Blue to approve. Neither guy has been on in months, and neither guy has enough TPE to be VHL-relevant.

It's fine, he can switch to D. If he comes back and is offended he can switch back. 

@Higgins  can process it in the sim 

5 hours ago, Will said:

It's fine, he can switch to D. If he comes back and is offended he can switch back. 

@Higgins  can process it in the sim 

Weise too then? I posted them both at the same time, just all the commenting has been in here