Claimed: S60 Draft Preview 1 [1/2]

Bushito

3 minutes ago, Evans said:

I thought there would be people much further ahead of me TPE wise. 

Most new people all just started so besides the two recreates it's pretty tight.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DeathOnReddit
2 hours ago, Arthur said:

39Wywbo.png

:unsure2::unsure2:

Worse team = more shots which equals = more chance of giving up goals

1 minute ago, DeathOnReddit said:

Worse team = more shots which equals = more chance of giving up goals

So basically you are only god tier if your team is god tier

Guest DeathOnReddit
32 minutes ago, Arthur said:

So basically you are only god tier if your team is god tier

Teams get on average, EIGHT more shots against me per game than you. And yet you only average .012 % better than me. I understand your bad, and not used to being carried by your team.

Edited by DeathOnReddit

29 minutes ago, DeathOnReddit said:

Teams get on average, EIGHT more shots against me per game than you. And yet you only average .012 % better than me. I understand your bad, and not used to being carried by your team.

Classic garbage Assipi making up excuses as to why he is bad haha

Guest DeathOnReddit
10 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Didnt you retire? Unretire, then retire again?

Edited by DeathOnReddit

7 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

He's kind of right though. I have no D on the roster. Two guys that were supposed to get moved to D (inactives, approved by Will, but last I saw they hadn't been changed in the file by Higgins) so my whole team is forwards and him. Granted, the forwards are built in such a way as to be complementary to each other (3 of them anyway) so there are some defensive aspects to that, but team-wise we're worse than we should have been.

Part of what I was banking on is that the VHLM never had a full roster of active goalies - except for the one time I'm expecting that to be an advantage, then somehow everyone has one (well - Frank and Kora are not really doing much currently, but have built up enough already to be effective)

4 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

He's kind of right though. I have no D on the roster. Two guys that were supposed to get moved to D (inactives, approved by Will, but last I saw they hadn't been changed in the file by Higgins) so my whole team is forwards and him. Granted, the forwards are built in such a way as to be complementary to each other (3 of them anyway) so there are some defensive aspects to that, but team-wise we're worse than we should have been.

Part of what I was banking on is that the VHLM never had a full roster of active goalies - except for the one time I'm expecting that to be an advantage, then somehow everyone has one (well - Frank and Kora are not really doing much currently, but have built up enough already to be effective)

Seems like an issue I would have taken up with Will and Higgins together in a PM to handle.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Seems like an issue I would have taken up with Will and Higgins together in a PM to handle.

Many PMs, tags in posts, etc have been had - you seriously think I don't know this by now?

47 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

Many PMs, tags in posts, etc have been had - you seriously think I don't know this by now?

Oh I didn't mean you hadn't done so, just seems like piss poor management to me by the higher ups.

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Oh I didn't mean you hadn't done so, just seems like piss poor management to me by the higher ups.

Fair - it's VHLM inactives, so kind of the least priority

• 2 months later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Claimed: S60 Draft Preview 1 [1/2]