Wild Press conference questions

Gooningitup

Feel free to add your own for your teammates, i dont really have tons of free time to post these up every week but ill try.

1) What are your goals this season?

2) If you had to pick a VHL team to be drafted too right now who and why? 

3) VHL player you want to model your game after current or past?

4) What are your goals for your player in the VHL star? Role player? 

5) Biggest thing you are going to bring to a VHL team when they draft you?

@Dangles13 @nikkurri17 @MadMax @Masxn1 @Sami K @Velevra @VHLwhat@Polygeekism

Edited by Gooningitup

• 2 weeks later...

1) What are your goals this season? 

2) If you had to pick a VHL team to be drafted too right now who and why? 

3) VHL player you want to model your game after current or past?

4) What are your goals for your player in the VHL star? Role player? 

5) Biggest thing you are going to bring to a VHL team when they draft you?

1. I want to be a consistent producer on the ice and a hard worker off of the ice. I would like to rebuild my reputation as a top prospect in this league.

2. I am currently on Seattle and I could not imagine being anywhere else. The Bears have been my family for so long that I can't picture myself elsewhere.

3. I have long admired Mattias Forsberg and I have learned a lot of things from him already in my short time with Seattle. I would like to be more of a passer than he is but I love the way he drives offence.

4. I wouldn't mind starting off as a depth player who can step up when needed but eventually I want to be a top line centre who is atop the leaderboards.

5. I am already drafted but I think the biggest thing I bring to a team is my friendly demeanour and willingness to help my teammates with whatever might be bothering them. 

1) What are your goals this season? I want to play much better than I am currently playing. I want to finish at minimum a point per game.

2) If you had to pick a VHL team to be drafted too right now who and why? Toronto, they are the best team currently and who doesn't want to be on the best team!

4) What are your goals for your player in the VHL star? Role player?  VHL Hall of Famer. I have never had a hall of fame player and that is my next goal!