VAS/COL ; S36

Corco

To :vas:

Cody Inko

S37 HSK 3rd

To :col:

S38 VAS 1st

Jaden Button

Vasteras accepts. I'm confident enough in my prospects (Riggs, Kravinen, and Jackson) to be trading away 1sts in consecutive drafts. Hopefully we can Inko back to being more active so that he can have more of an impact on the roster.

This summer, one man will trade away his future to reach the ultimate goal, making the playoffs But three teams stand in his way.Through all the heartache, success, ups and downs, he will learn to find himself, while saving a city and possibly the whole world!!! This is Balls of Iron, the Corco story

Ft. Rob Schnider as Corco

So is Vasteras for sure getting Taylor in the off season? Was kind of expecting this to be a bit bigger of a move, but good luck to Inko in Vasteras. Interesting deal, but don't really know if I think it was fair value. But I won't rag on Corco here. See how Vas does the rest of the year and next year before judging these moves any further. 

So is Vasteras for sure getting Taylor in the off season? Was kind of expecting this to be a bit bigger of a move, but good luck to Inko in Vasteras. Interesting deal, but don't really know if I think it was fair value. But I won't rag on Corco here. See how Vas does the rest of the year and next year before judging these moves any further. 

Really this reminds me of the Flyers's moves leading up to their Cup run in 2010 (Pronger move [which would be the hypothetical Taylor trade], Grossmann/Kubina, Versteeg, Meszaros, etc..) where each individual trade may not have been the best value wise, but the only thing that would make it worth it in the end is the Cup.

You'll rag on Corco for the trade he made to get me but not this?

I find it funny that you think I'm not worth a first.

Its not that your not worth it, its that he would actually do it thinking your a "star" player and him thinking he is a "contender".

Edited by Kesler17

Its not that your not worth it, its that he would actually do it thinking your a "star" player and him thinking he is a "contender".

Where did I say I was a contender?

I think a mid-to-late 1st is fair value for Inko, and that's where that Vasteras pick will most likely end up. We have no idea yet how strong that S38 Draft will be compared to the upcoming "Super Draft", but it could be a lot weaker, so I really don't think this is a lopsided deal or anything like that.

I get the concerns about Vasteras trading away all their picks and going all-in now with a very deep roster, but not a lot of top-end talent. But I won't judge that approach until we see the results in a season or two.

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus