Reviewing my Suggestions

Bushito

With recruitment and GMing and VHLM Commish duties don’t have time for a second player unfortunately. Wish I didn’t have to play on my GM team but it’s ok since I was drafted by Quebec.

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

With recruitment and GMing and VHLM Commish duties don’t have time for a second player unfortunately. Wish I didn’t have to play on my GM team but it’s ok since I was drafted by Quebec.

Then step down from your role. I know others who would love to take on your spot who would love to have their player and potentially have a player two.

6 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yeah lets pull our heads out of our asses here

@Bushito both players on his team

@STZ both players on his team

@Banackock both players on his team

@DollarAndADream both players on his team

@Higgins both players on his team

@boubabi both players on his team

@hedgehog337 only has one VHL player

@Beaviss only has one VHL player

@Tyler is the only GM in the league with a player on another team

For what it's worth, I became GM after Ironside was created. Then Boeser was my recreate and had to become my GM Player. Of course though, I fully went out and drafted Ironside knowing he was mine and a sure bet to be a good goalie.

Although, at the same time I had King up there to draft, so even if I didn't select Ironside, I still probably would have been in the same position.

Also, I'm not against having Ironside on another team, it's just the way that it worked out.

9 minutes ago, Bushito said:

@boubabi ?? 

GM should only be allowed one player. 

16 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I drafted my guy

Just now, Banackock said:

I drafted my guy

Yeah I drafted mine as well, just saying most GM players wind up on their team regardless, it changes nothing to just auto make them go.

Just now, Bushito said:

Yeah I drafted mine as well, just saying most GM players wind up on their team regardless, it changes nothing to just auto make them go.

It changes a lot... free players vs having to spend picks on them.

It changes a lot... free players vs having to spend picks on them.

Or you can get them for free from UFA like Higgins and STZ,  changes nothing like I said

5 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Or you can get them for free from UFA like Higgins and STZ,  changes nothing like I said

If someone else offered them contracts I’m sure they wouldn’t have signed with there teams.

4 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

If someone else offered them contracts I’m sure they wouldn’t have signed with there teams.

Three teams offered on Jacob last season and he decided to sit. so yeah I find him to be a hypocrite here.

I don't think TPE levels are totally down either. Jokinen has over 1000 TPE, Ironside will have over 1000 after this season, King has over 1000 now, McAllister will have over 1000, etc. Boeser would have over 1000 eventually, but probably won't because I'll be forced to retire him in order to rebuild soon.

I am in a unique spot since i became a GM when Aleksei was already well in to his career. i enjoy having a player unique from being a GM but it might change if both teams were competitive right now idk. Hard to say.

1 minute ago, Quik said:

@Beaviss if you don’t have time to do 2 players fully, you could create a solid welfare player. They won’t be amazing, but would be a good depth piece for you

If I made a 2nd I wouldn’t want him and I only want my players to be HoF caliber(even though Louth sucks) I don’t like the idea of putting half effort in

20 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I don't think TPE levels are totally down either. Jokinen has over 1000 TPE, Ironside will have over 1000 after this season, King has over 1000 now, McAllister will have over 1000, etc. Boeser would have over 1000 eventually, but probably won't because I'll be forced to retire him in order to rebuild soon.

As of the time I wrote this, there was one, I think talking about what could be don't count either, I could easily have Abbott over 1000 right now as well but shit happens.

If I made a 2nd I wouldn’t want him and I only want my players to be HoF caliber(even though Louth sucks) I don’t like the idea of putting half effort in

Half effort? Welfare, VHLM practice facility, a vhl.com some pc's and that is like 9 TPE roughly. Sure seems pretty easy to me to create a decent player off of that.

9 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Half effort? Welfare, VHLM practice facility, a vhl.com some pc's and that is like 9 TPE roughly. Sure seems pretty easy to me to create a decent player off of that.

True but I’ve already planned my next character and when I’m making him ;) 

True but I’ve already planned my next character and when I’m making him ;) 

Plus Louth is already your GM player so you can have this guy go to another team and then you have your GM player and your player on another team. It's a win-win.

43 minutes ago, Bushito said:

As of the time I wrote this, there was one, I think talking about what could be don't count either, I could easily have Abbott over 1000 right now as well but shit happens.

Well, I think Boeser potentially becoming over 1000 TPE is relevant, because the point you're making there is regarding activity levels. Boeser has been growing this whole time at a 1000 pace with high activity. The only reason he might not make 1000 is because if I rebuild, there's no use keeping a really good GM player on a rebuilding team when I could just recreate and have a different GM player be good at the same time my rebuilding players become good.