Reviewing my Suggestions

Bushito

13 hours ago, Higgins said:

it's a list of 8 GM + boubabi who isn't under any gm rules, so it made no sense.

Anyway that was the initial tag of boubabi in the thread for your answer.

He was hinting at those who have both players on one team.

5 hours ago, Beketov said:

I agree with @boubabi for what it’s worth. The argument against removing player 2 always was that it was a choice whether or not people had to have two players but how many really chose against it? And once they had those players how many felt like they were letting their teams down if they didn’t perform?

It’s easy in hindsight to say that people could have just chilled out or taken some weeks off or what not but the fact remains that they didn’t. The fact remains that a lot of guys who took on two players found out they couldn’t handle it and it wound up burning them out. I wish we could say that the people who can handle two could still have two but the fact remains that the only way to do that is to open it for everyone and we have proven that burns people out.

I’d rather see draft classes with fewer guys who are more active than more guys who are burnt out by their second season because they are trying to do too much.

Again, those who CAN make 2nd players should do so. Other shouldn't feel obligated to do so. Draft classes were better with some P2's.

2 hours ago, Bushito said:

Easy solution, which has been suggested numerous times, Make one PT useable for both players like EFL.

^1000% agree

21 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

He was hinting at those who have both players on one team.

No he was hinting on the fact Higgins is mostly inactive and Boubai is the real GM of that team

• Head Moderator
43 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Wasn't XXX welfare for quite some time?

People tend to forget but i max activity during the draft year before going welfare mode. So i come out of the draft at like 300 TPE at least, i max donations each season too. So its different from pure welfare only.