VHLM Magazine Writers Wanted

Possum Queen

The Autograph editions that were just posted look like dogshit. And even worse, they've cut out VHLM.

So, I've decided to start my own magazine, with blackjack and hookers. As promised.

PM me if you'd like to bring attention to an article you've posted, or if you'd like to discuss being a regular contributor. I'm off to start working on a format.

1 minute ago, Týr said:

The Autograph editions that were just posted look like dogshit. And even worse, they've cut out VHLM.

So, I've decided to start my own magazine, with blackjack and hookers. As promised.

PM me if you'd like to bring attention to an article you've posted, or if you'd like to discuss being a regular contributor. I'm off to start working on a format.

I would gladly write about the VHLM

6 minutes ago, Týr said:

Fuck I love this guy

16 minutes ago, Týr said:

LOL, I looked for a VHLM writer. Had no takers. Can't force people to write about the VHLM

Just now, Týr said:

Perhaps, but as I mentioned, I have blackjack and hookers.

Checkmate, atheists.

I got Cocaine, Las Vegas and money. That trumps you ;) no that a reference to the president. Also I agree the current Autogrpah is not how I want it to look. But I am working on it, with limited time. Each week it will evolve to get better.

Atheists FTW! Fuck "god"

1 minute ago, Týr said:

That'd honestly be a lot of fun. :applaud:

If they don't approve the mag. You are more then welcome to come write a VHLM article for Autograph. We have a certain attitude on Autograph that I think you can add to. 

Subscribe!

Either a VHLM mag, or adding it to the Autograph. Either way works for me. Love the enthusiasm from the Williamson (not trying to spell it the Icelandic way lol) triplets so far!

49 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

If they don't approve the mag. You are more then welcome to come write a VHLM article for Autograph. We have a certain attitude on Autograph that I think you can add to. 

Just got told by someone on welfare who'll likely be inactive in 3 months.

Robbie is SLIPPING.