A whole new player [1/2]

Laflamme

A whole new player

You've heard it a thousand times and at this point it seems like a broken record playing the same, scratchy, horrible tune over and over again. At this rate, you'e going to have Shania Twain "Party for 2" stuck in your head for weeks and we're sorry, but Shania is shit. For LaFlamme, struggle has been the biggest thing in his career and despite some small efforts for change, he's never really seemed to find his legs, get going and make a difference for the Seattle Bears. Looking back and taking a look at his overall points, he always seems to come in around the 0.4 to 0.55 range for points on the season and while this isn't terrible, it's not great either. He's been a role player for a very long time for Seattle but the team was always wishing he'd become something more. You always need those bottom feeder guys to be on a team, but you always want them to contribute as well. In fact, there's quite a few around the league that make massive differences. LaFlamme hasn't been one of those guys until this season. While the Bears are off to a mediocre start, which may likely be a little surprising to the organization, LaFlamme seems to be heading the other direction when it comes to his play. Through his first 9 games, he finds himself in front of teammates Mattias Forsberg and Dexter Lane (V2A if you wanna get real technical) with 8 points - 2 goals and 6 assists). We're not sure if he's ever had this hot of a start and typically when he's around the 8 points mark the team has already played around 20-25 games. This hot start for him hopefully will continue for his and the Bears sake.

It feels good man. Fuck yeah. About time, hey? It really helps that they let us swap around our TPE. I think before there was too much balance but not enough in certain places to really help me push forward as a player. I guess you could say I was holding myself wrong, but with the changes I've made, you can really see the difference in my player. I wanted to be faster and better with my hands - I've practiced more on passing than on scoring and it's really worked out hot for us right now. We're playing on a  weak 2nd line - myself and just Forsberg on it. Don't know where the goals are coming from as he shoots and I pass but each of us only have 2 goals. In my eyes, we need to start going a little more here. Mcallister and Yu have put in 13 in 9 games, while me and Forsberg have only put away 4 in those 9 games. That's the same as Federov and Johnsson, and with Lane they top us  by 2 from the blue line. I think we need to be better and find those ways to do be it. 

LaFlamme has to be loving the start and feeling good about himself right now. It's been long time running (Love you Gord!). Question is, will it continue? Where does he end up? Does he push forward or fall back? If I had to throw something on it - I'd say he ends around 60-70 points on the year - but well see later on. 

Claiming

February 26th to March 4th, 2018

5 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

The collaboration is you write, he posts. Great set up. Wished I had a GM like that. Oh let's not forget you donating for him haha.

You kidding me? You were Titans property for forever. You were blessed with the best! :P 

57 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

The collaboration is you write, he posts. Great set up. Wished I had a GM like that. Oh let's not forget you donating for him haha.

Well donations cant be used by another member from what I remember. I was rejected for that.

13 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Well donations cant be used by another member from what I remember. I was rejected for that.

I've asked if I could donate for people before and have been told it was okay. No difference really and no harm in it IMO. For all anyone knows, I owe them money personally or a favour. :) 

I just want my boys active and to help em out. 

18 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

I remember when I first started out I wanted to write for someone and have them post. Problem is, it was Nagger, and I didn't know at the time but he kind of prided himself on the fact that he never did jack shit. He actually went and told the admins - nothing happened of course, because I hadn't actually written anything yet, but this isn't the first time that's at least been an idea.

35 minutes ago, Smarch said:

You donated for someone else? for realz?

@Banackock taking P2P to a whole new level. Craigslist would be jealous

They way I see it - 20 or 40 bucks isn't a whole lot and I enjoy the VHL. I know the spot some of these guys are in and they're really awesome dudes. If they come on, bull shit in the LR and are still a part of the league  and team - hey, I'm a happy guy.

43 minutes ago, Banackock said:

They way I see it - 20 or 40 bucks isn't a whole lot and I enjoy the VHL. I know the spot some of these guys are in and they're really awesome dudes. If they come on, bull shit in the LR and are still a part of the league  and team - hey, I'm a happy guy.

Well shit, I need a donation to help me out. You can PM me and I can bullshit there.

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Well shit, I need a donation to help me out. You can PM me and I can bullshit there.

It's only maybe every few seasons or something - not everyone. 

Sure, we'll see you on draft day then ;) I only do it for DA Bearz. 

Though, if you wanna do finances rest of the season and let me claim it we gots a deal. :P 

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

It's only maybe every few seasons or something - not everyone. 

Sure, we'll see you on draft day then ;) I only do it for DA Bearz. 

Though, if you wanna do finances rest of the season and let me claim it we gots a deal. :P 

Do it for a Bears legend :lol:

• 2 months later...