GM 59: Davos vs. Toronto

Will

• Senior Admin
8 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

GG, Davos.

I like how the player stats in these new game summaries are ordered by points now. Before they were just random.

In case  you didn't notice you can change the sort order to any column but clicking on the headers! It's just points by default. 

• Senior Admin
5 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I kind of love it. These new features are nice. How new is this update?

You mean the portal or to STHS? If you mean STHS and the new index, these new game formats really have nothing to do with STHS, was all created by me exactly yesterday :shades:

1 minute ago, Will said:

You mean the portal or to STHS? If you mean STHS and the new index, these new game formats really have nothing to do with STHS, was all created by me exactly yesterday :shades:

Yeah, I mean the new game formats. The new look for the game summaries, the new look for the index, being able to sort stats in the game summaries, etc. That was all you? :o

• Senior Admin
8 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I mean the new game formats. The new look for the game summaries, the new look for the index, being able to sort stats in the game summaries, etc. That was all you? :o

You're just realizing this now? :lol:

The whole Portal just uses the database STHS creates to get all the information for various pages. Everything else is custom by me with some design help from others :o 

• Senior Admin
12 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Except obviously the actual new STHS index: http://vhlportal.com/VHL/59/

That's been an STHS feature for quite a long time, but the vhlsim.net server was very old and out of date and couldn't support it. 

5 minutes ago, Will said:

You're just realizing this now? :lol:

The whole Portal just uses the database STHS creates to get all the information for various pages. Everything else is custom by me with some design help from others :o 

The new looks and everything is super refreshing. It's looked the same for a long time, and I think it's a welcome change.

giphy.gif