Stupid new update scale

TheLastOlympian07

Shawn Gretzky has not been enjoying this season stat wise after 3 straight seasons with 100 or more points, it just so happened the league got a lot more harder with all these new players bringing a new training regime and not to mention Gretzky is in his 6th season now and is starting to show signs of age. So it is all a matter of bad timing that Gretzky just happened to get old with this new training regime in. It's not like he's been bad with 9 goals and 4 assists for 13 points in 15 games so far. It is just a far cry from his 100 point seasons and seems that this will destroy and hopes of a hall of fame career. Guess we will have to hope that Brodeur shows more than enough in his last 5 seasons to be HoF material or else I will just have to try once more for a HoF player with my next player after these two.

9 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Shawn Gretzky has not been enjoying this season stat wise after 3 straight seasons with 100 or more points, it just so happened the league got a lot more harder with all these new players bringing a new training regime and not to mention Gretzky is in his 6th season now and is starting to show signs of age. So it is all a matter of bad timing that Gretzky just happened to get old with this new training regime in. It's not like he's been bad with 9 goals and 4 assists for 13 points in 15 games so far. It is just a far cry from his 100 point seasons and seems that this will destroy and hopes of a hall of fame career. Guess we will have to hope that Brodeur shows more than enough in his last 5 seasons to be HoF material or else I will just have to try once more for a HoF player with my next player after these two.

I feel your pain Louth sucks....