Will

HOF Articles

Recommended Posts

Anyone can do an HOF article, first come first serve in this thread. Just post what player you want to do and go ahead and start whenever. Be sure to format it similarly to the existing HOF articles. 

 

The reward for completing and HOF article shall be: 5 uncapped TPE + a free week. (They do not count as a Media Spot submission)

 

I'm not going to put a cap on how many articles you can do, but you can only claim one player or builder at a time.

 

Players

Matt Thompson - @FrostBeard

Podrick Cast - @GustavMattias

Mathias Chouinard

Ay Ay Ron's needs to be finished

Kallis Kriketers

Joseph McWolf - @Spartan

Jasper Canmore

 

Builders

Blake Campbell (Bana) - @Rayzor_7

Austin Gow (Eaglesfan) - @flyersfan1453

Ryan Power (Devise) - @Tagger

Tyler Owens (Tyler) - @solas

 

Post completed articles in the media spot forum and link to them in this thread, please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Will said:

Quite a backlog at this point! Would really like to get these done and caught up to as quickly as possible. 

 

Anyone can do an HOF article, first come first serve in this thread. Just post what player you want to do and go ahead and start whenever. Be sure to format it similarly to the existing HOF articles. 

 

The awards for completing and HOF article shall be: 5 uncapped TPE + a free week. But wait, there's more! Anyone who completes one of these articles within the next 2 point task weeks will receive an EXTRA 3 uncapped TPE for each article. Therefore, the total prize for completing an article will be 8 uncapped TPE + a free week.

 

I'm not going to put a cap on how many articles you can do, but you can only claim one player or builder at a time.

 

Players

(S58) Diana Maxwell

(S58) Tom Lincoln

(S57) Jeff Hamilton

(S57) Pietro Maximoff

(S56) Unassisted

(S56) Black Velvet

(S55) Phil Hamilton

(S54) Zach Parechkin

(S54) Sandro Clegane

(S53) Greg Clegane

(S53) Max Molholt

(S53) Felix Peters

(S51) Hans Wingate

(S51) Edwin Reencarnacion

(S50) Lord Karnage

(S50) Mason Richardson

(S49) Bismarck Koenig

 

Builders

Jack Reilly

Chris Miller

Mitch Higgins

Vince Wong

Frank Chadwick

 

Post completed articles in the media spot forum and link to them in this thread, please!

Isn't always been 3 uncapped TPE for each HOF article anyways? 

 

Basically asking if I do one in in weeks I know in don't get the 5 uncapped and a free week but do we still get the normal 3 uncapped

Edited by Smarch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HellBillyXIII said:

Ill knock a couple out. What do you mean only claim one at a time though??

Claim one name complete the HOF article and then come claim more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Isn't always been 3 uncapped TPE for each HOF article anyways? 

 

Basically asking if I do one in in weeks I know in don't get the 5 uncapped and a free week but do we still get the normal 3 uncapped

 

 

5 uncapped + a free week will be the new regular payment for HOF articles 

 

And for any that you do in the next 2 weeks, you 8 uncapped + a free week for each one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Will said:

 

Yes, HOF articles are unique: have a look here for the format: 

 

 

I've seen the format. The format in the article on Maxwell I linked is pretty similar. I'll obviously write it a little differently, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing redundant work when there are plenty of HOF articles that need doing. I'm happy to do an article on Maxwell (switched because their career interested me more to write about). Just wanted to ensure I wasn't doing something that's already done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MWHazard said:

 

I've seen the format. The format in the article on Maxwell I linked is pretty similar. I'll obviously write it a little differently, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't doing redundant work when there are plenty of HOF articles that need doing. I'm happy to do an article on Maxwell (switched because their career interested me more to write about). Just wanted to ensure I wasn't doing something that's already done.

 

Oh, sorry about that I didn't actually look at the link, I just assumed it was a media spot :P

 

Even though it wasn't specifically an HOF article, I think its close enough to ask @TheLastOlympian07 if he wants to edit it now that Maxwell has been officially inducted since he's already done most of the work. 

 

So yeah go ahead and choose someone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Will said:

 

Oh, sorry about that I didn't actually look at the link, I just assumed it was a media spot :P

 

Even though it wasn't specifically an HOF article, I think its close enough to ask @TheLastOlympian07 if he wants to edit it now that Maxwell has been officially inducted since he's already done most of the work. 

 

So yeah go ahead and choose someone else

 

Thanks. I'll go back to Mason Richardson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HellBillyXIII said:

So as I’m new still kinda what are the best resources for info on these players (like the player info until top awards and career stats) thanks guys!

 

I'd say player page would give you the data best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MWHazard said:

 

Thanks. I'll go back to Mason Richardson.

 

Complete.

 

Let me know if there's anything I've missed/should improve upon :)

Edited by MWHazard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.