HOF Articles

Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • Commissioner
12 minutes ago, Lincoln Tate said:

@Quik

If a newbie like me wanted to tackle a HOF article on a builder, where would I find their information? I looked up Ryan Power and Jim Gow and couldn't find information on them. Just curious as I'd like to give it a shot if possible. 

Thanks!

With some of them it’s best to go to the source. Ryan Power is @Devise and Jim Gow is @flyersfan1453. We don’t really keep much information around about specific members; definitely not in a searchable format.

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Are both of those articles available? I'll take Devise, if we need someone to write it

Anyone inducted that doesn’t have a HoF Article is available; we must probably haven’t updated the OP.

• Admin

Updated the actual HOF on the portal yesterday and looks like we’re all caught up on players.

Builders still not done are Power, Gow, and Lynch and also Low was taken off the list but I don’t think I’ve seen an article?

Anyway I might be able to write one or two of those in the coming 2-3 months.

1 hour ago, Victor said:

Updated the actual HOF on the portal yesterday and looks like we’re all caught up on players.

Builders still not done are Power, Gow, and Lynch and also Low was taken off the list but I don’t think I’ve seen an article?

Anyway I might be able to write one or two of those in the coming 2-3 months.

If I'm not mistaken, I think @Jubo07 did Low's article?

Also, I went ahead and removed @McWolf from Lynch's article, since he hasn't been on in 2 months.

46 minutes ago, Quik said:

If I'm not mistaken, I think @Jubo07 did Low's article?

The two I completed were Maximoff and Chadwick
I don't see a completed HOF article for Conner Low (builder), there is one for the D-man of the same name.

51 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

The two I completed were Maximoff and Chadwick
I don't see a completed HOF article for Conner Low (builder), there is one for the D-man of the same name.

Correct, I was thinking about your article for Frank.

Must have taken Low out of the OP by mistake at some point, so I'll add him back in. ( @sterling did you still want to take that one?)

• Admin
2 hours ago, Quik said:

@Victor think we should add a by-line to HOF articles to indicate who wrote them?

I mean there's no way of knowing with a lot of them at this point.

Builders maybe, I was actually reading Jardy's last night and took a while to realise I wrote it and not sterling.

2 hours ago, Quik said:

Correct, I was thinking about your article for Frank.

Must have taken Low out of the OP by mistake at some point, so I'll add him back in. ( @sterling did you still want to take that one?)

Yeah I'd like to write that one still.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

For right now we’re going to close these. For the sake of consistency and getting them done in a timely fashion @Enorama will be writing all our HoF articles and taking seasonal payments for it. If this doesn’t work out we’ll open them back up but for now we’d like to try it. If you currently have one claimed you can PM me to discuss whether you still want to do it or not, we won’t take claimed ones away.

• Beketov locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 6/25/2019 at 4:27 AM, Beketov said:

For right now we’re going to close these. For the sake of consistency and getting them done in a timely fashion @Enorama will be writing all our HoF articles and taking seasonal payments for it. If this doesn’t work out we’ll open them back up but for now we’d like to try it. If you currently have one claimed you can PM me to discuss whether you still want to do it or not, we won’t take claimed ones away.

• 2 months later...
  • Beaviss unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • Commissioner

@Enorama got pretty busy and @Corco filled in a bit but we've got a bit of a back log of articles here that we'd like to get handled so we're going to open this back up to the public. Please make sure if you claim an article it gets done but also make sure you take a look at past HoF articles to get the formatting more or less standardized. Pay got a bit confusing over time so to be clear, the pay per HoF article (player or builder) will be a Free Week (6 capped which replaces a PT) + 5 Uncapped per article with the caveat that you cannot claim HoF articles as Media Spots.

The current list of articles that need to be written is updated in the OP. If you'd like to write one just claim it so that we don't have multiple people writing the same ones. Once those are handled we can look at the other project we had intended to do which is updating any out of date builder articles but that is less important.

• Beketov unlocked and featured this topic
  • Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Victor said:

Julian Borwinn and Kallis Kriketers also available.

I knew I was missing some, forgot their induction hasn’t been added to the portal.

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Julian Borwinn and Kallis Kriketers also available.

Would it be taboo to claim Borwinn? @Victor

Edited by Jubo07