HOF Articles

Will

• Senior Admin
6 hours ago, Siddhus said:

Looks like there’s one available. I’ll give it a shot. Ay Ay Ron

@Will

as a heads up, that one was started and not completed - so imagine you either could pick it up where the last person left: 

https://vhlportal.com/hof/inductees/150

Or start from scratch 

• Senior Admin
54 minutes ago, Quik said:

Why was that even entered into the portal lol

i was wondering that myself but probably just to preserve the per season stats since thats the biggest pain in writing the articles 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Yeah, toggling the bold option here did absolutely nothing. For some reason, it decided to treat my copying and pasting as posting images. New update sux!

When you paste, you can click on a pop-up at the bottom of the text box that says like: copy as text only. Something like that. It literally scraps every formatting done, so you'd have to do it all lover again, but at least it won't be 100% bolded.

9 minutes ago, McWolf said:

When you paste, you can click on a pop-up at the bottom of the text box that says like: copy as text only. Something like that. It literally scraps every formatting done, so you'd have to do it all lover again, but at least it won't be 100% bolded.

Spoke with @rjfryman who helped out, ended up removing all formatting by tossing it into wordcounter.net and then reuploaded it and reformatted. All good now!

Edited by Spartan

I've done one in each of the last couple rounds of asking, so if anyone would like to steal this from me you're more than welcome to.

But, I had fun doing the last couple and I'd take Ironside if there aren't any other interested parties.

Hopefully that's good, based it on some of the other ones posted in here. Let me know if anything needs fixing...

Thanks to everyone who puts in the effort of keeping all those historical spreadsheets updated... they were a huge help. Being new here this took a considerable amount of research, but it was surprisingly easy to find everything I needed :)

• Admin
2 hours ago, tcookie25 said:

Thanks to everyone who puts in the effort of keeping all those historical spreadsheets updated... they were a huge help. Being new here this took a considerable amount of research, but it was surprisingly easy to find everything I needed :)

you're welcome ;) 

Are there any HoFs that haven't been claimed?

@GustavMattias if you haven't started yet do you mind if I take Ironside?

Edited by RedSus

1 hour ago, RedSus said:

Are there any HoFs that haven't been claimed?

@GustavMattias if you haven't started yet do you mind if I take Ironside?

Go right ahead! I haven't started that one so you can take it.