HOF Articles

Will

• Admin
2 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

He's who I was referring to three posts ago when I said Coach, so technically he's claimed, but as I didn't do him at work like I'd originally planned, have at it.

Whoops completely forgot I read that when I was talking to Enorama. I figured he'd be the easiest one to talk about for a new guy.

Do you think you can tackle Smarch? Will and Frank probably easiest for me unless someone else comes in for Frank but not doing them for a while anyway.

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Whoops completely forgot I read that when I was talking to Enorama. I figured he'd be the easiest one to talk about for a new guy.

Do you think you can tackle Smarch? Will and Frank probably easiest for me unless someone else comes in for Frank but not doing them for a while anyway.

How do I say this nicely...

I'm not all that interested in taking guys just to take them. I respect the hell out of Smarch and I'm fairly sure I was the one who got the ball rolling on his HOF nom in the first place, but I actually don't know him that well as a member. I knew Chris super well, so his article was easier for me than it would have been for someone else. I was taking Coach because he was the one who first brought me into the league, 40+ seasons ago. So I have no problem with Enorama taking Coach, as I know I've hemmed and hawed on taking these over the years, and I trust him to actually sit and do it more than I trust myself to. In doing so, however, that doesn't mean I'm doing someone else. 

• Admin
9 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

How do I say this nicely...

I'm not all that interested in taking guys just to take them. I respect the hell out of Smarch and I'm fairly sure I was the one who got the ball rolling on his HOF nom in the first place, but I actually don't know him that well as a member. I knew Chris super well, so his article was easier for me than it would have been for someone else. I was taking Coach because he was the one who first brought me into the league, 40+ seasons ago. So I have no problem with Enorama taking Coach, as I know I've hemmed and hawed on taking these over the years, and I trust him to actually sit and do it more than I trust myself to. In doing so, however, that doesn't mean I'm doing someone else. 

That's exactly why I asked - I know builder articles are not one and the same. @sterling is probably best placed to do Smarch tbh but isn't really in the builder article writing business atm.

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, bagelbitesisbae said:

I'll do Franchise Cornerstone.

@.sniffuM already claimed him, though you can check with him if he’s still planning on writing it.

@Beketov how long should we wait for @Arayvenn? He hasn't posted on the site in over a week (I know his dad just had a heart attack so I'm sure that has something to do with it). I'd be able to do DeGrath in the next day or two if he doesn't come around.

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

@Beketov how long should we wait for @Arayvenn? He hasn't posted on the site in over a week (I know his dad just had a heart attack so I'm sure that has something to do with it). I'd be able to do DeGrath in the next day or two if he doesn't come around.

TPE whore

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Enorama said:

Given the circumstances I’ve him until the end of the week. If he doesn’t turn up you can have it.

• 2 weeks later...

Players

(S61) Franchise Cornerstone - @.sniffuM

(S59) Theo Axelsson - @pennypenny

(S55) Phil Hamilton - @Bushito

Builders

Frank Chadwick

Conner Low (Smarch)

William Shaw (Will) - @Victor

2 Builders still available. For the articles that are already claimed, are you guys still going to complete them, or should we open them back up?

5 hours ago, Quik said:

Players

(S61) Franchise Cornerstone - @.sniffuM

(S59) Theo Axelsson - @pennypenny

(S55) Phil Hamilton - @Bushito

Builders

Frank Chadwick

Conner Low (Smarch)

William Shaw (Will) - @Victor

2 Builders still available. For the articles that are already claimed, are you guys still going to complete them, or should we open them back up?

Did Cornerstone a week or two ago. Didn't know I had to link in here, sorry about that.

Franchise Cornerstone

• Admin

https://vhlforum.com/topic/53323-will/ - 5 uncapped pour moi

Happy to do the other 2 builders over the next few weeks unless someone else volunteers. Meanwhile @pennypenny and @Bushito - do you think you'll be able to knock out Axelsson and Hamilton or should we pass that on to someone else?

1 minute ago, .sniffuM said:

May be down to do one of the builders, would prefer to do a player if one of those opens up.

If those players aren't done, I'll take whichever @.sniffuM doesn't take. Don't know the builders well enough to do either of their articles.

Edited by Quik

1 hour ago, Victor said:

https://vhlforum.com/topic/53323-will/ - 5 uncapped pour moi

Happy to do the other 2 builders over the next few weeks unless someone else volunteers. Meanwhile @pennypenny and @Bushito - do you think you'll be able to knock out Axelsson and Hamilton or should we pass that on to someone else?

Someone can do mine. If it’s not done by Friday I’ll pound it out

• 1 month later...
On 9/17/2018 at 3:11 PM, Bushito said:

Someone can do mine. If it’s not done by Friday I’ll pound it out

I've got a hankering to get back on the TPE whore train. Are you still hanging on to it or do you feel like passing it down?

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Enorama said:

I've got a hankering to get back on the TPE whore train. Are you still hanging on to it or do you feel like passing it down?

There’s also the new ones I’d you'd like. The ones from this past off-season will need to be done.

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

There’s also the new ones I’d you'd like. The ones from this past off-season will need to be done.

I'll take Krigars' article