HOF Articles

Will

Just now, Victor said:

ABUSE OF POWER

To be fair, it was before the power. And nobody ever said it couldn’t be used as a MS. Letting 2000 word articles with research done go unclaimed seemed a travesty haha

• Admin
1 minute ago, Quik said:

To be fair, it was before the power. And nobody ever said it couldn’t be used as a MS. Letting 2000 word articles with research done go unclaimed seemed a travesty haha

I think it's a free week instead of a MS so that it wasn't claimed over several weeks?

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

I think it's a free week instead of a MS so that it wasn't claimed over several weeks?

I mean, that makes sense. Was just never explicitly stated before (and I may have been told I could claim it, can’t remember if I’m making that up or not). Either way, it’s now in the OP that articles are basically a bonus task, rather than a media spot task with a bonus. 

48 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Victor what do we have that is available to be claimed at this point?

Right now, it's only builders left.

On 3/3/2018 at 4:06 PM, Will said:

Builders

Frank Chadwick

Conner Low (Smarch) 

Jim Gow (Fire Hakstol)

5 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

I’d be willing to give that a go, any chance you’ve  done one I can look at?

I've never done one before. Victor would probably be the best to ask, especially in regards to positions held, but here is Vince Wong (aka STZ)'s builder article to give you an example.

Also, @Victor Will's article isn't listed, but it hasn't been added to the portal. Do you know if it's actually been completed, or if it was just never added to the list?

• Admin
16 minutes ago, Quik said:

I've never done one before. Victor would probably be the best to ask, especially in regards to positions held, but here is Vince Wong (aka STZ)'s builder article to give you an example.

Also, @Victor Will's article isn't listed, but it hasn't been added to the portal. Do you know if it's actually been completed, or if it was just never added to the list?

I wrote it so much have forgotten to add it.

• Admin
Just now, BladeMaiden said:

@Victor any chance you can send me a link to a builder ‘s article so that I attempt Connor Low?

They're all here: https://vhlportal.com/hof/inductees/builders

My personal recommendation would be to not tackle builder articles tbh, but another first-gen did the Jack Reilly one so that might be the best blueprint to follow.

Just now, Victor said:

They're all here: https://vhlportal.com/hof/inductees/builders

My personal recommendation would be to not tackle builder articles tbh, but another first-gen did the Jack Reilly one so that might be the best blueprint to follow.

I’ll look through them and see if I can do it justice before I commit to doing it. I’ll look at the Jack Reilly one in particular. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 5:58 PM, Sova said:

Hey is there still an article left that I could write?

Right now, there's only builder articles remaining, which I wouldn't recommend a newer member tackle.

However @Eudaldkp and @.sniffuM have claimed King and Muller, but have yet to submit. Do you guys still want them, or can we open them back up?

9 minutes ago, Quik said:

Right now, there's only builder articles remaining, which I wouldn't recommend a newer member tackle.

However @Eudaldkp and @.sniffuM have claimed King and Muller, but have yet to submit. Do you guys still want them, or can we open them back up?

I'll give mine up to Sova if he wants it, I'm in the middle of my finals rn and it's tougher than I expected. Sorry!

1 minute ago, Eudaldkp said:

I'll give mine up to Sova if he wants it, I'm in the middle of my finals rn and it's tougher than I expected. Sorry!

No worries. I'll open it back up for now. If @Sova wants, he can take it. If not, it'll stay open and if you find time you can take it back.

1 hour ago, Quik said:

No worries. I'll open it back up for now. If @Sova wants, he can take it. If not, it'll stay open and if you find time you can take it back.

If Sova doesn't nab King, I will. Just let me know when I'm free to do so.

32 minutes ago, Enorama said:

If Sova doesn't nab King, I will. Just let me know when I'm free to do so.

I'd say give him until tomorrow morning to decide. If he hasn't claimed by then, you're free to take it

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

I can give the other a shot, if Muffins doesnt want it!

Same deal, if he doesn't say anything by tomorrow morning, you can giver a go