HOF Articles

Will

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 1:15 PM, McWolf said:

@Enorama will be delighted

I've fallen slightly off the TPE whore train. I'd be happy to help @BladeMaiden if she needs help with Hamilton's at all though.

I might get back on it in January when school dies back down a bit.

10 hours ago, Enorama said:

I've fallen slightly off the TPE whore train. I'd be happy to help @BladeMaiden if she needs help with Hamilton's at all though.

I might get back on it in January when school dies back down a bit.

Don't worry @Enorama I'll TPE whore it up in your place while you take a nice rest lol, I'll see how far i get and if I end up having problems I'll DM ya, Thanks for the opportunity guys :)

On 3/3/2018 at 4:06 PM, Will said:

Anyone can do an HOF article, first come first serve in this thread. Just post what player you want to do and go ahead and start whenever. Be sure to format it similarly to the existing HOF articles. 

The awards for completing and HOF article shall be: 5 uncapped TPE + a free week.

I'm not going to put a cap on how many articles you can do, but you can only claim one player or builder at a time.

Players

(S63) Markus King

(S63) Lukas Muller

(S55) Phil Hamilton

Builders

Frank Chadwick

Conner Low (Smarch)

Jim Gow (Fire Hakstol)

Post completed articles in the media spot forum and link to them in this thread, please!

There are now 4 player articles, and 3 builder articles. Anyone is free to apply, just remember that it is one article at a time.

:cheers:

On 12/18/2018 at 12:20 PM, Quik said:

There are now 4 player articles, and 3 builder articles. Anyone is free to apply, just remember that it is one article at a time.

:cheers:

King, Muller, and Hamilton are all claimed. Who's the fourth?