HOF Articles

Will

• Senior Admin
11 hours ago, Bushito said:

@Will,  the only Felix Peters I see is from season 24 not 53 so I'm not sure whats going on there but I'm going to do the other Clegane tonight.

That's right, he was on the HOF ballot forever: 

• Senior Admin
7 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

I'd like to do this, but the player page hasn't been fully updated @Will

All the resources are available to you on the forum and through the index's. You find the index's qutie easily here

Just not going to spend too much time updating player pages when I'm trying to 'replace' them with these (awards are being added)

• Senior Admin

Players

(S57) Jeff Hamilton - @Smarch

(S57) Pietro Maximoff - @Jonessee27

(S55) Phil Hamilton

(S54) Sandro Clegane - @Bring Back Player 2 (Tri)

(S53) Felix Peters - 

(S51) Hans Wingate - @HellBillyXIII

Builders

Jack Reilly

Chris Miller

Mitch Higgins -  @STZ

Frank Chadwick

Thanks to everyone who submitted article(s) so far, but there's still a whole week to finish these off and get extra TPE for them! Here's an updated list with the articles still outstanding. 

If someone wants to knock out Maximoff they can take it from me. I thought I’d have time, but not looking that way. Probably could have time Saturday, but I’ll give it up if someone else wants the opportunity. 

I believe I've attempted Peters two separate times throughout the years, last time I think there was an issue with an index or something holding me back.

I'll do Maximoff. Is the payout for these still 5 uncapped and a free week?

• Senior Admin
42 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

I believe I've attempted Peters two separate times throughout the years, last time I think there was an issue with an index or something holding me back.

I'll do Maximoff. Is the payout for these still 5 uncapped and a free week?

Yup!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2018 at 4:21 PM, MWHazard said:

Put me down for Hamilton.

Heh. Maybe not. I'm pretty busy, so if someone wants to take care of this instead, go for it

• Senior Admin

Players

(S57) Jeff Hamilton - @Smarch

(S57) Pietro Maximoff - @Jonessee27

(S55) Phil Hamilton

(S54) Sandro Clegane - 

(S53) Felix Peters - @Bushito

(S51) Hans Wingate - @HellBillyXIII

Builders

Jack Reilly

Chris Miller

Frank Chadwick

I think this is what is still unclaimed and claimed but still outstanding. can you guys confirm if your still planning on completing the ones that have been claimed? 

Remember the pay is 5 TPE + a free week for any articles completed so feel free to claim the rest of these people. Maybe @Victor would want to take one of the builders?

• Will changed the title to HOF Articles
  • Commissioner

Giving this a bump. List of unfinished ones is in the OP. Also opening back up the offer about completing them within the next 2 weeks so some big gains could be had from writing some HoF articles.

28 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Giving this a bump. List of unfinished ones is in the OP. Also opening back up the offer about completing them within the next 2 weeks so some big gains could be had from writing some HoF articles.

I just did a regular media that's 2 weeks worth. Can I do a Hof and claim it for the week after that, still with the bonus?

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

I just did a regular media that's 2 weeks worth. Can I do a Hof and claim it for the week after that, still with the bonus?

Yeah, that’s fine. So long as you write it within the timeline I’ll allow it to be claimed with the bonus.