HOF Articles

Will

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Free Week is claimable whenever you want. The only time limit is the 2 week thing for the bonus TPE.

Great, thanks Bek!

1 hour ago, Cornflakers said:

How does that work LOL

Exactly like it sounds. Did a 2k word article so I can claim media spots for 4 weeks with it

• Senior Admin
3 hours ago, Victor said:

Shouldn't Higgins write it as an auto-biography of sorts? :P 

I will try to get some builders articles in, but need to be in the right state of mind for those.

Um, no. Mine is reserved for you. After all, you made me this way, the least you can do is write me out! 

• Commissioner
17 hours ago, Enorama said:

Hans Wingate done. 

13 hours ago, Victor said:

8 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

Done @Will

All three of these are confirmed and removed from the OP as well as adding @Enorama's new claim.

A note as well for Felix Peters that might go missed: worth mentioning that he had the longest wait of any player on the HoF ballot. Peters entered the ballot S32 and wasn't inducted until S52.

• Commissioner

Theo Axelsson remains the only player left unclaimed as well as the multiple builder articles, though those are obviously a bit more challenging.

Having already completed a player submission, can I now claim Theo Axelsson?

Edit @Beketov I believe PennyPenny claimed him already

Edited by Jubo07

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

Having already completed a player submission, can I now claim Theo Axelsson?

Edit @Beketov I believe PennyPenny claimed him already

Thank you, I missed that one. You could do a Builder article if you wanted. They are a bit tougher though as they require a bit more league history.

13 hours ago, Beketov said:

Theo Axelsson remains the only player left unclaimed as well as the multiple builder articles, though those are obviously a bit more challenging.

Might take Coach if he's there after I'm done with Chris. Was planning to do Chris Monday night (working 11pm-7am but only because the regularly scheduled person busted her knee, so she's doing the actual work I'm just walking the papers back so I'll be sitting there doing mostly nothing). Tonight we've been pretty dead so far though so I might be able to get Chris done tonight (7pm-7:30am) then do Coach Monday. Can't guarantee it though, and this is not me claiming Coach, not until Chris is done anyway.

https://vhlforum.com/topic/52082-s48-builder-chris-miller/

There's Chris done! So yeah I'll go ahead and take Coach, and you guys can expect that one Monday night (technically Tuesday morning, it'll almost certainly be after midnight, but during my Monday work shift).

Also, once I'm done with Coach, I'll be able to take a whole month off of articles - I have a week left on my Ottawa post-draft article, then the donation free, then the Chris free, then the Coach free. I probably won't do it a whole month consecutively like that - the Ottawa article has to be next week and the donation has to be sometime this season, but the two HOF frees can basically just sit there for a time when I'm busier with life.

1 hour ago, Enorama said:

I'll be giving Jack Reilly a shot today (with some help from others, of course)

He's who I was referring to three posts ago when I said Coach, so technically he's claimed, but as I didn't do him at work like I'd originally planned, have at it.