Any interest in a Fantasy Baseball league?

2 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

You know when the draft would be? I'd be interested, but I'd want to be there for that.

depends on how many people and what works for mostly everyone. probably asap with spring training starting and the baseball season starting at the end of march

20 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

Outside of 2007 to 2012 the Phillies have pretty much always sucked as long as I remember

And the other sports have been so successful? One Super bowl and two stanley cups? I mean 50+ years of Flyers and two stanley cups, whereas Phillies are the oldest team in Pro American sports who have kept their name through their entire history.

49 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

Outside of 2007 to 2012 the Phillies have pretty much always sucked as long as I remember

check the 1910s and the fact the Phillies are one of the longest tenure baseball teams in the MLB today, but yeah sure

Also as a jays fan the Phillies were pretty good in the 80s and 90s

Edited by Smarch

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i was thinking of starting a dynasty keeper league for all sports tbh :o keeper baseball league to start? then keeper football...then keeper hockey/basketball when those seasons start

Depends on # of players, rulesets etc, I'd be in.

Currently in a keeper yahoo league and a dynasty salary cap fantrax.

5 hours ago, Smarch said:

check the 1910s and the fact the Phillies are one of the longest tenure baseball teams in the MLB today, but yeah sure

5 hours ago, Smarch said:

Who cares a team is longest tenured in baseball. Oh that's right all the baseball fans are 65+ so they care

Anything that happens before I was born is irrelevant