Universal Bank

• Commissioner

You may not directly pay for TPE but you definitely indirectly pay for it. At the highest end the “2 attribute points” for example is worth 20 TPE. PT upgrade is worth roughly 8 TPE since that’s about the number of weeks in a season. Triple predictions could be anywhere from 0-10 really depending how good your predictions were; you get my point.

Salary Banking wouldn’t realistically fix any issue we’re having but it could definitely cause some new ones if someone decided to bank a lot.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

You may not directly pay for TPE but you definitely indirectly pay for it. At the highest end the “2 attribute points” for example is worth 20 TPE. PT upgrade is worth roughly 8 TPE since that’s about the number of weeks in a season. Triple predictions could be anywhere from 0-10 really depending how good your predictions were; you get my point.

Salary Banking wouldn’t realistically fix any issue we’re having but it could definitely cause some new ones if someone decided to bank a lot.

We already gave into inflation, so why not keep going?

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

We already gave into inflation, so why not keep going?

How do you figure?

• Commissioner
13 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

3 TPE extra per week. That could amount to being an extra 210-240 TPE over the course of 8 seasons for someone.

And a harsher scale to account for it. The inflation isn’t as severe as those numbers imply because we took it into account already. Even if it was “giving into inflation” I’m not sure how that is an argument in favour of making contract money based on the user instead of the player which makes no sense.

On 3/17/2018 at 6:58 AM, Beketov said:

Even if it was “giving into inflation” I’m not sure how that is an argument in favour of making contract money based on the user instead of the player which makes no sense.

It makes sense if you frequently retire..

:kappa: