NYA/DAV; S59

STZ

27 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Not a bad deal first glance. Hopefully ADV finds enjoyment in the site or it's a loss for DAV.

NYA wins the cup. Good trade for them! 

How can it be a loss for Davos? Trade a player who is of no real value to me for a first and a prospect. I was always just going to take the best offer.

it can be a win for nya without it being a loss for davos

Edited by Tyler

19 minutes ago, Tyler said:

How can it be a loss for Davos? Trade a player who is of no real value to me for a first and a prospect. I was always just going to take the best offer.

it can be a win for nya without it being a loss for davos

Yeah - true. No value to you doesn't mean it's no value for someone else. Never once did I say it was a bad trade or you did lose, just said you could. 

A low 1st (decent draft) and a semi-active player isn't bad IF the semi-active player keeps going. 

It's the best deal available for you - so not bad. Not a huge market so you pulled out of it pretty good is what I'm saying. 

7 minutes ago, boubabi said:

If you put any hope on adv's player, its a L. Also, you may have the 8th pick oa, which is far from a safe pick

So NYA got a fully signed, inactive frank for not much

I was always just going to take the best offer.

Yeah, but dont sell it as "the offer on the table is 2 1st" when in reality, the price is just a member that has nothing left in the tank and a low first. If you dont know how to make a bid war, not my problem. It just shows how weak of a GM you are and how STZ is a better one.

Edited by boubabi

If only the prospect was pierre luc something, now it would be better because he has some potential plus he fits with your window of contention

But with mueller

?