Career Stats - STHS

sterling

I tried to do this the program gives an error I msged Simon he gave me an updated version of the program that explains the errors a bit better.  The program is looking for files that we have named differently.  For instance it says player.xml error our STHS file says players.xml.  For goalies.xml it was looking for a file called goaler.xml  I'm not sure if this was some weird French translation error, if our STHS has custom file names?, or their stats compiling program is just terribly made.

Probably the latter. Can we just change the names

We can but every file from every season is going to need to be renamed to make it work correctly.  I sent another e-mail to Simon letting him know its wrong having a programing background realistically they should be able to edit the code to fix that and make it work for everyone easier than having everyone rename files.

really wouldn't but it would take even less time to change the text in the program and if the program does eventually get fixed we'd have to always use the outdated one or go back and rename everything we already did

Edited by Mike

• Admin

That's particularly important for someone like CAL G, who existed long before Jardy's player. There were also name changes, like Layken Heidt. But I guess those are minor things, getting it to work and seeing the result would be more important.