RW - Jordon Tonn

MexicanCow123

Player Information

Username: MexicanCow
Full Name: Jordan Tonn
Position: RW
Handedness: Right
Recruited By/From: N/A
Would you like an experienced member to mentor you? Yes Please!

Player Attributes

Total Points Earned: 30

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 42
ST = Strength: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 45
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 40
SC = Scoring: 50
DF = Defense: 40
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 45
LD = Leadership: 48

Other
Jersey Number: 7
Height (inches): 76
Weight (lbs.): 180
Birthplace: Kel, Bc, Cad

Awards

Career Stats

Player Movement

Past Players

Edited by MexicanCow123

• Commissioner

Welcome!

Everything looks to be done correctly (though i only count 22 TPE spent out of the starting 30) but I will give a piece of advice as someone who has been around awhile: I wouldn’t spread points out so much. By all means you can build however you’d like but our sim engine definitely favours certain stats as well as he fact that adding 1-5 TPE into something doesn’t do much.

In any case, there’s plenty of people around willing to help you out if you have any questions and if you’d like to build balanced that’s enirely possible to do!

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, MexicanCow said:

Alright, thanks for the help. I am still trying to figure out how this all works!

No problem, we’re here to help. I’ve been with this site since day 1 (almost 11 years ago) so things definitely come with time; just a matter of getting used to it. Especially if you’ve never been in a sim league before. If you have any questions just ask; plenty of people around will help you out.

6 minutes ago, MexicanCow said:

Alright, thanks for the help. I am still trying to figure out how this all works!

No problem everyone’s a little lost at the start. It’s super confusing right off the bat but after a week or two of looking around it’s super easy. 

If you ever need any guidance or anything send me a message and I’d be happy to help! 

Welcome to the league!

Yeah, as someone else said, it's a lot more beneficial to apply your TPE in sections. Like say, you could put your SC straight to 70 to start out, and it'll help a lot. A lot of success in the minors actually will come if you get SK to 70, SC to 70, and PH to 70 right away. Rather than upping a bunch at a time by 2-3. It works better if you do them 5-10 at a time. ;)