Bushito Sig Hause

4 hours ago, Beaviss said:

Keaton Louh 

Who ever you picture me as.... normally I say gudranson but I’m bored of him. 

You spell your own player name wrong, lol

2gt2e7p.png

Also is there a way you can make it bigger and look clean. I want to set it as my computer background. That shows how much i like it! Also, idk if there is a way you can make the file smaller i want to have it as my profile pic for this website too! If so much appreciated. 

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, MexicanCow said:

Also is there a way you can make it bigger and look clean. I want to set it as my computer background. That shows how much i like it! Also, idk if there is a way you can make the file smaller i want to have it as my profile pic for this website too! If so much appreciated. 

Thanks!

Making it bigger is a problem because of render sizes and distortion. Making a small one to use as a profile pic is no problem though, do you want it at half size?

1 minute ago, Bushito said:

Making it bigger is a problem because of render sizes and distortion. Making a small one to use as a profile pic is no problem though, do you want it at half size?

Not sure what you mean. I would like the FILE smaller just so i can put it on my profile. It says a max of 50kb file size. So if that is the only way then yes please half size.