Prospect Ranking Officer

Beketov

• Commissioner

With all the influx of new members to the VHLM it’s about time we brought back the VHL Prospect Rankings. @Kendrick used to do these before moving onto the recruitment team role he has now and the position has been vacant ever since.

Whomever gets the position could put their own spin on it but Kendrick’s looked like this. You would be in charge of creating the prospect rankings however frequently you deem fitting. I believe the standard was 4 times per season so every 2 weeks.

Pay is 3 TPE per article plus it counts as your weekly PT.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Arthur said:

Is it needed to be as fancy as that ? the grid section is easy but the graphic at the bottom not so much :ph34r:

You can add the flair to it however you’d like. Kendrick liked doing it with GFXbut it isn’t necessary. So long as you can make it look decent (however you choose) and be interesting that’s all that matters.

3 hours ago, tfong said:

You always were a creep in my eyes.

You should voice chat with him it’s worse.

Edited by Beaviss

13 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

If nobody takes it, Robbie should do this since he shut down his Autograph series. @BluObieZ

I apply for things and the league sits on the application hoping for others. Look at the financeer position. I was the only one to apply and they sat on it hoping for someone else. In the end i retracted my application. The same would be for this or anything else. So why apply? 

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

I apply for things and the league sits on the application hoping for others. Look at the financeer position. I was the only one to apply and they sat on it hoping for someone else. In the end i retracted my application. The same would be for this or anything else. So why apply? 

To be fair when that came up you were doing the mag, we didn’t want to burn you out with too many tasks. If you want to do this and have the time by all means it can be yours. Think of it like Autograph without the writers.

8 minutes ago, Beketov said:

To be fair when that came up you were doing the mag, we didn’t want to burn you out with too many tasks. If you want to do this and have the time by all means it can be yours. Think of it like Autograph without the writers.

Zero difference. Autograph had no writers either.

ZING. :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, Beketov said:

If you're offering I'll take it

• Will changed the title to Prospect Ranking Officer