Ottawa Lynx press conference

1. The Draft was two nights ago, how do you feel like the lunx did?

2. What are your expectations for this upcoming season?

3.How have you liked living in ottawa, is their a certain place you and your teammates like to go to?

4. The Lunx are prepared to make a cup run this year, who do you think are their biggest opponents

5. We had three new expansion teams this season, which do you look forward to playing the most.?

6. We all want to get noticed by the big leagues, and maybe even get drafted by them. What do you hope scouts see out of you this season?

2 minutes ago, uphillmoss said:

3.How have you liked living in ottawa, is their a certain place you and your teammates like to go to?

4. The Lunx are prepared to make a cup run this year, who do you think are their biggest opponents 

5. We had three new expansion teams this season, which do you look forward to playing the most.?

6. We all want to get noticed by the big leagues, and maybe even get drafted by them. What do you hope scouts see out of you this season? 

1. Not as good as the kings

2. To do worse than the kings

3. Yeah, I like to hang out at esso's house

4. The Mexico City Kings

5. Not Mexico City cause we'll loose bad

6. Hope to see that I'm the best GM

5 minutes ago, uphillmoss said:

1. I think we crushed it - added a good mix of offense and defense and some up and coming members/players that seem to be very active so far. 

2. Definite improvement from last year, I think we have potential to be a contender if everyone keeps grinding. 

3. Ottawa has been great so far, the boys are loving it. We've been sipping some beers together at the local pubs

4. The reapers definitely added a ton on talent, I would watch out for them this season to make a big jump

5. Probably the Missassauga Hounds, just because I am a fan of that team name. 

6. I hope the scouts see a talented player who can score goals at a high clip, but also being a good teammate and hard working guy. 

1. They did well. They got a good all-around team.

2. I hope to be able to help the team get a winning record and improve throughout the season.

3. It's been great I love skating on the Rito Canal.

4. The Kings seem to have a deep team this year.

5. Mississauga Hounds seems like a fun team to face.

6. How well I can contribute all around and how good of a playmaker I am.

33 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

1. Not as good as the kings

2. To do worse than the kings

3. Yeah, I like to hang out at esso's house

4. The Mexico City Kings

5. Not Mexico City cause we'll loose bad

6. Hope to see that I'm the best GM

1. False

2. False

3. False

4. False

5. False

6. False

2 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

1. Hard to say, im new here so i would say good.

2. Be the best from rookies, it will be hard but i will try.

3. Ottawa is a very big city, i better like contry side. But once i was skating on Rito Canal.

4. Wow, what a question. Dont know, i would say all team.

5. Maybe Hounds, but i dont think about it. Im in Ottawa and its the only place to play.

6. That im hard working and have potencial.

On 4/30/2019 at 9:27 PM, uphillmoss said:

1. Pretty Well

2. Playoff potential I’ll say.

3. ~Can’t Wait to fucking leave~ Pretty good. I’m going to Seattle soon so.

4. Marlins or Reapers. 

5. Marlins

6. I already got drafted hoping to be a steal.

• 2 weeks later...

:ott:Ottawa Lynx Press Conference Questions - Week of May 19:ott:

1. What are your thoughts on the season so far (from a personal player perspective)

2. What are your thoughts on the season so far (from a team perspective) 

3. We recently added Ambrose Stark via free agency and Jordan Tonn via trade - do you think these transactions make us clear contenders for the cup?

4. Which player(s) have you enjoyed getting to know/playing with so far while playing for Ottawa?

5. Now that we have played just over 10 games, which team do you feel is our biggest competition for a title?

6. We recently had 69 shots against Houston, thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Sullvino said:

1. What are your thoughts on the season so far (from a personal player perspective)

3. We recently added Ambrose Stark via free agency and Jordan Tonn via trade - do you think these transactions make us clear contenders for the cup?

4. Which player(s) have you enjoyed getting to know/playing with so far while playing for Ottawa?

5. Now that we have played just over 10 games, which team do you feel is our biggest competition for a title? 

1. The season is cool, Davos is sucking though

2. Pretty good season, that one Mexico team is super good.

3. Nope, Mexico is easily the contenders

4. Joel Ylonen

5. Mexico City

6. Nice

3 minutes ago, Sullvino said:

1. It has been a pretty solid start for my player so far - I started off pretty hot and cooled down a bit now, but still over a point per game so cant complain. 

2. We just took over first place and won 9 straight games, I think it has been a nearly perfect start for the team

3. These are two big moves - Stark gives us a stud on D that we definitely needed and Tonn gives us just another weapon on offense. 

4. All the boys have been great - my early season linemates Blake Laughton and "Teach me how to" Dougie Forsyth have been good to play with. 

5. I would probably still say Philly

6. Nice 

Well, I am new to this team but I think I am going to fit really well and make some great new bonds with teammates! 

The team is playing great! Everyone doing there part! Updating well and just all around doing things right! 

Well, since I am Jordan Tonn I would have to say they're going to make a HUGE difference and for sure put us in an amazing spot! 

Well, I really don't know anyone currently. But I have a great relationship with AGM Uphillmoss. We played together in Vegas and hit it off! Great for me to connect with him again! 

I have played 1 game on the team but from a Vegas Player side for sure Philly. They have soooooo much depth it's insane. There are going to be the toughest out of everyone.

NICE! Also, that's pretty crazy! 

6 hours ago, Sullvino said:

1. Pretty Good and I’m definetely topping off my last season statistics. 

2. Loving this team, and the season is going pretty good. 

3. Do you think Hodor is the best character in GoT? (Ambrose of course is the 2nd best)

4. Ambrose Stark, Aston Martin, Pekka Pouta, and that’s all I’ve never seen ACL Tear except on the ice.

5. Philly (depth is crazy even their goalie is good)

6. Houston Defense = Garbo 

On 5/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, Sullvino said:

1. Definitely a great season so far. I've been able to really be an impact unlike last year and I show that on the scoresheet.

2. It's a good season. Definitely plenty more games to play but a real great start. Much better than last season. All I can really hope for is that we keep the momentum and keep winning these games

3. I felt like we were real competitors before bringing them in and now that we have them, we are even more so. We're looking like the best team in the league so far and seem primed to make a deep cup run.

4. Pekka Pouta has really been a good guy to play with and hang with. Dude has stood on his head for a couple games so far and definitely has a case for Goalie of the Year. A real rock for us. Also he's a big fan of NHL 19 which is great because we can talk about our franchise saves.

5. I don't really see any team that can give us that much trouble. Really, our biggest competition is ourselves. We can't step back or else we'll fall off. It's our cup to win so we can't afford any mistakes, even in the regular season.

6. Nice.

1. Did you expect to be so dominate this early in the season with a 16-3-2 record?

2. Are you planning on any trades or acquisitions before the trade deadline?

3. Would you say the lines are set as of now or are you still tweaking them at times?

4. Is anyone in danger of a trade or being sent down to the minors?

5. How does it feel to actually have a winning team for a change in the city of Ottawa?

6. Do you think the Senators will move the team?

7. What do the coaches do to keep the team loose?

8. If you do not win the Cup this year would you consider the season a failure?

9. How much do the Fans really help this team when playing at home?

10. Are you impressed how well the Fan Base travels with your team on the road??

11 hours ago, PenKnight said:

1. Did you expect to be so dominate this early in the season with a 16-3-2 record?

2. Are you planning on any trades or acquisitions before the trade deadline?

3. Would you say the lines are set as of now or are you still tweaking them at times?

4. Is anyone in danger of a trade or being sent down to the minors?

5. How does it feel to actually have a winning team for a change in the city of Ottawa?

6. Do you think the Senators will move the team?

7. What do the coaches do to keep the team loose?

8. If you do not win the Cup this year would you consider the season a failure?

9. How much do the Fans really help this team when playing at home?

10. Are you impressed how well the Fan Base travels with your team on the road??

1. I thought we would be contenders, but this hot of a start I did not see coming.

2. I refer to out GM on that question - but we are always looking for more talent

3. I dont think they are necessarily set for the season, we always have to evaluate the personnel. 

4. I dont think any key pieces are in danger of going anywhere with the start we have had. 

5. Feelsgoodman

7. We do some team events outside of the rink such as dinners, drinks etc. Its a good group 

1. Now that we are about a forth of the way threw the season, things have started to settle in. What has it been like playing for this team?

2. Ottawa now sits at number one, what do you think is largely responsible for this?

3. Wjc is starting, with some rosters already being announced. Do you think you will make your national team?

4. What expectations do you have for your national team?

5. Is there one player from another team you would like to be one your team? For what reasons?

6. What do you like to do after practice?

7. Do you have some sort of pregame ritual?

8. What is your favorite part of playing in the VHLM? Is it the thrill, the drama, or the brother(and sister)hood of it all?

9. We have all had people help us along the way. Who has been your biggest supporter, even when things got tough?

10. What is your perfect idea for a team party.

Remeber you only have to answer six to get full points

Edited by uphillmoss

1. Now that we are about a fourth of the way through the season, things have started to settle in. What has it been like playing for this team?

I have been ? not feeling like I belong on this team. Something may happen this week.

2. Ottawa now sits at number one, what do you think is largely responsible for this?

The team has really just been performing well. People are playing their roles. Therefore were getting it done.

3. Wjc is starting, with some rosters already being announced. Do you think you will make your national team?

Team Canada was announced and I did make the team. Likely playing 3rd line but happy with that! 

I think we can get a medal this tournament. I don't want to underestimate any other teams. Every team has a shot.

5. Is there one player from another team you would like to be one your team? For what reasons?

Maybe Kyle Sabertooth sense we playing in Las Vegas together and really hit it off and we have become pretty good friends in my opinion. :}

Usually, go outside and just stare at my cows for a few hours and mentally prepare for the next game. 

Before every game, I got out and eat a nice rare and juicy steak to remind me of who I am playing for. (Obviously my Cows)

8. What is your favourite part of playing in the VHLM? Is it the thrill, the drama, or the brother(and sister)hood of it all?

I love all the Drama that is going around. You hear about someone on Ottawa wanting a trade. (Who that might be no one knows) 

9. We have all had people help us along the way. Who has been your biggest supporter, even when things got tough?

Definitely Jubo. He made me the person I have today. Huge respect to him and what he did to me. Can't say 1 bad thing about the guy. Best person ever. But IR is catching up! 

10. What is your perfect idea for a team party?

Just head out to Vegas and sit in the stands and boo them. Best party ever.

6 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

1. Now that we are about a forth of the way threw the season, things have started to settle in. What has it been like playing for this team?

8. What is your favorite part of playing in the VHLM? Is it the thrill, the drama, or the brother(and sister)hood of it all?

1. It"s the Kennedy show here. 

2. Kennedy.

3. Of course.

4. We’re probably finishing last due to bad depth.

5. Aleksander Rodgriguez. Cause he’s good and I think he’s a locker room friend ( @Jtv123 confirm this)

6. ~Anything to do with viagara~ I change it up nothing special.

7. I lick the ice to test it.

8. The fact that everyone loves Kennedy

9. I’d say Bana. Because he told me to keep going and I would become a big steal which I’m hoping to become.

10. A sign that says Kennedy and beer pong. 

16 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

1.) It's been great, it's my 3rd season for the Lynx and will probably be my last and I've enjoyed all of it

2.) This has largely been a team effort , if you take a look at team scoring there is no stand out player, everyone is doing their part when it comes to competing

3.) Yes, I've made team Canada 

4.) Hopefully we can medal at the tournament 

5.) Aleksander Rodgriguez ( @Jtv123 ) it's more fun playing with him as compared to playing against him

6.) Read, eat, video games

7.) No

8.) I really have enjoyed playing with this group, we are a pretty tight knit group

9.) @diamond_ace @Esso2264 and @Nykonax have all been great helps since the start of my career

10.) Just getting absolutely hammered 

Edited by Infernal

On 5/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, uphillmoss said:

1. Obviously it's great, especially with the role I have. Definitely better than how it was playing for them last year.
2. We've really been playing as a team and everyone is doing their job. Hopefully we can keep our momentum.
3. I already have.
4. We will win it all. We have the best national team out of them all and I feel that we will play that way as well.

5. Not really from another team, but it would be great if we could have a second me. At least then I could have someone I agree with.

6. Masturbate and go to sleep.
7. Yea. I wake up and go to the arena so I can play.

8. No. None of that.

9. My mom. Calls me after every game to tell me I'm a failure and that I should've been a doctor. Provides a strong motivator for me to continue playing so I don't have to spend time with her.

10. Gambling plus alcohol.

1. Now that we are about a forth of the way threw the season, things have started to settle in. What has it been like playing for your team?

It's been kinda amazing playing for an expansion team. It isn't easy but it's making me become a lot stronger then before and we are Learning the gritty way to win games.

2. Wjc is starting, with some rosters already being announced. Do you think you will make your national team?

Of course I am going to make it. I am one of the best S66 RWs that can play for the WJC and USA needs a clutch player to win a gold medal for once.

3. What expectations do you have for your national team?

I heard they had a lot of failures, especially last year overpowered team , so I hope with my arrival, we could win it all. They never had a true clutch player for them and in WJC, clutch players are essential to win.

4. Is there one player from another team you would like to be one your team? For what reasons?

With D.Draper because we could kill the league together and P.Batz would be the perfect Center for us.

5. What is your favorite part of playing in the VHLM? Is it the thrill, the drama, or the brother(and sister)hood of it all?

It is all of it and this has been an amazing league to start my career and fuck the OHL/WHL/LQHMG or whatever that one is called.

If I had to choose only one, it would defintely be Nyko of course, or else I wouldnt have been active at all and have the motivation right now.

STEALING UR QUESTIONS AHAHAHAHHA

It's been a lot of fun. Mind you when you are in 1st and getting points it's always fun but the team is doing well and i'm extremely glad i got drafted here.

I think over all the team is very well balanced. We have players in every position contributing and pushing their limits. Everyone knows their role and is doing whatever they can to excel in that role.

I have been told that i will be making the team. I was told top 4 role on Defense which i'm happy about, now all i have to do is help them do well. 

Gold should always be the goal, I think if we end up top 3 we would still be hitting our mark for this tournament.

Normally, get in a nap, maybe some food. and then after some rest hit the gym.

I tend to just put my earbuds in and hit the bike a  little. Got to get the muscels warmed up. 

I enjoy the thrill of the games. Everygame is different and i enjoy the LR. I'm a quiet guy so it's fun watching the team talk about stuff and interact.

FOOD, A LOT OF FOOD.

1. Who do you blamr when things go wrong on the team (hint: nyko)

2. Who is your mvp for this season.

3. What team has been the most impressive so far.

4. Why is nyko the worst gm?

5. What is one tradition you would like to see the team adopt.

6. Do you have a rivalry with any players on other teams