Ottawa Lynx press conference

2 minutes ago, uphillmoss said:

1. Who do you blamr when things go wrong on the team (hint: nyko)

2. Who is your mvp for this season.

3. What team has been the most impressive so far.

4. Why is nyko the worst gm?

5. What is one tradition you would like to see the team adopt. 

6. Do you have a rivalry with any players on other teams 

1. The inactive AGM

2. Nyko

3. Mexico City Kings

4. Trick question - he isn't

5. Make a cult, call it the Cult of Nyko

6. Esso

4 minutes ago, uphillmoss said:

1. Nykonax

2. Thomas Kennedy

3. Thomas Kennedy.

4. He lost to me in roblox

5. Wearing Kennedy t-shirts

6. Don Draper

1. Who do you blame when things go wrong on the team (hint: Nyko)

The right answer would be Nyko. I think. Or maybe this guy named Uphillmoss. He messes up lots of things up too.

2. Who is your MVP for this season?

For sure Don Draper. He's killing it right now with 50 points in 35 and he's a great leader for the team!

3. What team has been the most impressive so far?

San Diego. No one thought they would be where they are. Currently sitting at 4th and seems like they might stick there.

4. Why is Nyko the worst gm?

He just is.

5. What is one tradition you would like to see the team adapt?

I want to get some nice handshakes going with the guys. It's a great way to get the team pumped up and ready to go! 

I would say I'm a pretty nice guy so currently no I don't. I want to be friends with everyone :}

1. The Draft was two nights ago, how do you feel like the lunx did?

Well, I didn't really watch the draft class, but I guess they did well.

2. What are your expectations for this upcoming season?

Try to figure out how to get upgrade constantly

3.How have you liked living in ottawa, is their a certain place you and your teammates like to go to?

Yeah, this place is pretty fine imo

4. The Lunx are prepared to make a cup run this year, who do you think are their biggest opponents

Oh dear, I don't know, maybe all of those teams who are in playoffs.

5. We had three new expansion teams this season, which do you look forward to playing the most.?

I'd still play in Lunx

6. We all want to get noticed by the big leagues, and maybe even get drafted by them. What do you hope scouts see out of you this season?

Nothing maybe. ?

13 hours ago, uphillmoss said:

1. Nyko

2. Draper for sure. Dude is a machine

3. This team. When looking at our last season, we have improved exponentially.

4. He just is.

5. Laugh at Nyko before every game.

6. Why would I be a rival with someone that's worse than us?

On 5/28/2019 at 10:36 PM, uphillmoss said:

1. Thomas Kennedy 

2. MVP so far is probably Donny Draper on offense and Ambrose Stark on defense for me, he's been lights out for us. 

3. Number 1 is us, we quite frankly cannot lose.Philly has also been very good obviously

4. He stinks

5. The tradition I'd like to see the team adopt is victory beers

6. No real rivalries with any other players on other teams (yet) but I am sure I will develop a few

1) How well do you think you’ve been playing

2) What’s your most favorite part about the team

3) Which teamate(s) have been your favorite

4) How do you feel about being the number 1 seed

5) Who’s been the biggest suprise this season

6) Is there something you wish you could’ve changed? (Cough Nyko being in the server Cough)

5 hours ago, Walter Fizz said:

6) Is there something you wish you could’ve changed? (Cough Nyko being in the server Cough)

1) Personally, I couldnt be happier with how I have been playing. One goal off the league lead and the team is humming. 

2) Favorite part of the team is the fact that we win games, a lot of them

3) I love all of my teammates, even Kennedy 

4) I feel great - I think everyone is working hard and we deserve to be at the top 

5) Probably us honestly - I thought we would be competitive but not this dominant 

6) Not at this point; but ask me at the end of the season 

5 hours ago, Walter Fizz said:

1) Great honestly. Maybe I could squeeze in more assists or goals but honestly just great.

2) Great chemistry in the room. I’m loving the teamates and management. This team is similar to an all-around player.

3) All of them not Don though @Infernal come fight me brother.

4) We deserve it 100%. Also shoutout to Banackock for drafting me wasn’t expecting that.

5) Not to be cocky but come on it’s me baby. Definetely Martin also wasn’t expecting a rook to be this good he has a heigh celiling. Join Seattle (not tampering he has no VHL affiliation)

6) I mean we could always trade Don Draper. Also I wish we never got Doug and instead picked up someone else. Not a fan of the Nashville Predators.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:51 PM, Walter Fizz said:

1.) Absolutely amazing, I'm top 3 in scoring and it feels good

2.) The winning and jokes

3.) Everyone, even @Walter Fizz cause he's nothing compared to me. Spec of shit on the bottom of my skate

4.) Pretty great it's my third season it feels great leading this team and all the hard work is paying off, hopefully we can win it all.

5.) Us, also I got traded something I did not expect

6.) Nothing, just enjoying the winning

On 6/3/2019 at 4:51 PM, Walter Fizz said:

1. I feel like I've been playing really well. Been getting a lot of points and have been helping the team win so can't complain.

2. The fact that we're winning obviously. We have a pretty good chance to win it all this year and you always wanna be on a squad like that. 

3. All of them really, except for Doug. We don't talk about Doug anymore.

4. Feels great. Feels like where we belong with a squad like this. Hopefully it translates into a good postseason run for us.

5. Tie between Doug liking little boys and Nyko still being in the server.

6. I mean the question already provided my answer.

Ottawa Lynx Press Conference 

1. What VHLM Team has the best logo?

2. If you could pick any VHL team to play for, who would it be?

3. Who has the best player name on the Lynx?

4. Who has been the most underrated player for the Lynx this season?

5. What is your playoff prediction for the Lynx as we have clinched, championship or bust?

6. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

18 hours ago, Sullvino said:

5. What is your playoff prediction for the Lynx as we have clinched, championship or bust?

1. Personally - I think the Reapers have a nice one. 

2. Probably the Toronto Legion or New York Americans - I think they both have history in this league

3. Ambrose Stark is a cool one

4. Lindberg hasnt been overly active, but his point production has been solid for a second pairing defenseman 

5. I think we have as good a chance as anyone to win. 

6. No 

On 6/10/2019 at 11:35 PM, Sullvino said:

1. Not to sound cocky but the Lynx

2. Bears and I should be heading there next season.

3. ACL Tear and Ambrose Stark though I think @Banackock wins this cause it makes me think of GoT and Dean Ambrose.

4. Kennedy

5. Champions hopefully.

6. What the fuck. A hot dog isn’t a question you should be ashamed.

On 6/10/2019 at 8:35 PM, Sullvino said:

1.) The Ottawa Lynx (obviously)

2.) Not really sure I'm pretty happy with my current team, but definitely don't want to play for the Vancouver Wolves

3.)Don Draper, absolute mad man

4.) Lindberg

5.) hopefully we go all the way

6.) It is not

• 3 weeks later...
  • Commissioner

1 ) What VHL team is your favorite? Who are you hoping to get drafter by? (if you're already drafted: What do you wish to accomplish your first year in the VHL?)

2 ) With the VHL draft coming up, what do you have to say to the VHL scouts? (if you're already drafted: Is there anything you wish you did differently before your draft?)

3 ) What does your ideal Ottawa alternate jersey look like?

4 ) Who do you think the most underrated player in the VHLM was last season?

5 ) What is your player usually doing during their day off?

6 ) Who do you model your player after?

7 ) Did you accomplish your season goals?

8 ) Did you get as much TPE from the achievement tracker as you thought you would?

9 ) With the season being over, were there any changes you wished you made to your build?

7 hours ago, Acydburn said:

1 ) What VHL team is your favorite? Who are you hoping to get drafter by? (if you're already drafted: What do you wish to accomplish your first year in the VHL?)

2 ) With the VHL draft coming up, what do you have to say to the VHL scouts? (if you're already drafted: Is there anything you wish you did differently before your draft?)

8 ) Did you get as much TPE from the achievement tracker as you thought you would?

9 ) With the season being over, were there any changes you wished you made to your build?

2.) Drafting me will be the best decision the organization has ever made

3.) All blacks baby

4.) Agree with Hogan on Berocka, I had highlighted him as a sleeper early in the season and he continued to develop nicely

5.) No days off for A-Mart, back on the ice for the grind

7.) On a team level, no we came up a couple games short of our ultimate goal of a title. On a personal level, I think scoring 100 points in the VHLM was a nice accomplishment. 

8.) Yes - considering I got the max 20 I was pretty satisfied lol

1 ) What VHL team is your favourite? Who are you hoping to get drafted by? (if you're already drafted: What do you wish to accomplish your first year in the VHL?)

My favourite team would have to be The Helsinki Titans because I was drafted by them. In my first year the VHL I hope to just play a simple game and put up points nothing too crazy just have a decent first season.

I wish I worked harder to be the #1 guy drafted. I was drafted 29th and I just wish I could go back and work harder to go sooner. 

ACL TEAR. That guy is a monster.

Often I go out with my friends play some soccer. Sometimes we go watch some VHL games just to kinda get the feel on what it will be like.

I model Bo Horvat. A great 2-way guy can dish the puck really well and can sometimes put the puck in the net when needed.

Not really. I wanted to be one of the best. I started the season with max TPE so I thought that would be a great goal. But then I realized TPE is not everything. People with half the TPE were getting more points than me. So then I moved to Ottawa hoping I could really help the team out and go for the cup and well I did alright I still did not do what I had set out to do.

Ya, I did. I knew roughly how many points I needed to get lots and i almost got there. I'm happy with 18 TPE from it.

When I started the VHL I didn't know that Leadership was not needed. I wish I could reset that without spending a ton of money.

On 7/1/2019 at 8:43 AM, Acydburn said:

Raymond Bernard

1) Although I spent my early childhood in California, my first exposure to VHL hockey was the Vancouver Wolves; so I have to say I am a Wolves supporter.

2) I was just drafted into the VHLM, so I'm not thinking that far ahead, but I would tell VHL scouts to keep an eye on my progress!

3) My ideal Ottawa alternative jersey is something flashy, maybe a third color mixed in, like a blue or pink or something fun.

5) During my day off I like to play music (bass guitar baby)

7) My season goals? I suppose that so far I have! Getting drafted was step one.

8 ) Since I just started out, I haven't really had much in the way of achievements, but look to that to change! 

On 7/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, Acydburn said:

1) Right now I have to say my favorite VHL team is Malmo, because they contacted me about possibly drafting me.

3) I like simple jerseys, I would say just using gold and black would be nice.

5) My player loves to eat.

6) Patrice Bergeron, because he is just one of the most well rounded centers in the game.

7) I wanted 20 goals, and I accomplished that, but I would have wanted a playoff run in Houston, one of the reasons that I am glad I am now in Ottawa.

8. I did get pretty much what I expected.

9) At the very beginning of my player I threw a few TPE at things like leadership and checking, so I guess I regret those decisions.

On 7/1/2019 at 5:43 PM, Acydburn said:

3. I am a sucker for black jerseys, so it would either be an all-black logo, or a black logo with gold accents.

4. Cody on Mississauga was overshadowed a bit but quietly had a great season and was an amazing locker room guy.

5. Amateur Boxing. Gotta be ready to throw some hands if need be.

6. I aspire to be the best role player possible so I really just work on what my GM tells me to improve.

8. I was in my first season so I was not actually eligible for the achievements tracker.

9. No, I am happy with how I have been performing as of late.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, Acydburn said:

1 I was drafted before I think to the titans and I wanna at least get a lot better and win a cup.

2 good luck and hope u get the right players u wanna draft plus the right choice for the right fit into your team.

3 same as what it would look like if what acyd or the what the team choices i don’t really know how to answer that ??.

4 probably would be a couple I really cannot think of who would be the most but yeah??.

5 training or with friends and that stuff or sometimes sleeping.

6 I don’t know really I basically just went with random things at first than now I’m going to be doing a plan cuz acyd is showing me a bit and telling me how to do it properly.

7 yes I got more points and more than the first amount of goals I got which I set it to only 2 goals last season so yeah I did better.

8 to be honest I don’t really know what this is or how to answer this.

9 yes I wish I could make it how I could’ve made it and wish I wouldn’t have wasted all of my tpe on random stuff cuz it was stupid and I should’ve listened to acyd at the beginning of the season .