S59 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Beketov

S59 Most Outstanding Player  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 1

• F - Franchise Cornerstone (HSK) - 67G, 66A, 133P, +65, 202PIM, 341HIT, 25SB, 14GWG
    • F - Bo Boeser (TOR) - 57G, 71A, 128P, +55, 39PIM, 121HIT, 49SB, 11GWG
    • F - Rudolph Schmeckeldorf (HSK) - 36G, 73A, 109P, +65, 26PIM, 3HIT, 29SB, 4GWG
    • F - Fredinamijs Krigars (RIG) - 43G, 57A, 100P, +38, 35PIM, 74HIT, 49SB, 9GWG
    • D - Ay Ay Ron (HSK) - 19G, 81A, 100P, +53, 145PIM, 255HIT, 114SB, 3GWG
    • D - Fabio Jokinen (TOR) - 18G, 72A, 90P, +53, 122PIM, 217HIT, 156SB, 5GWG
    • D - Keaton Louth (QUE) - 19G, 35A, 54P, -74, 154PIM, 223HIT, 177SB, 1GWG
    • G - Rhett DeGrath (NYA) - 63GP, 45-15-3, 0.930SV%, 1.89GAA, 12SO, 1670SA
    • G - Torstein Ironside (TOR) - 64GP, 46-14-4, 0.927SV%, 2.04GAA, 9SO, 1787SA

This poll is closed to new votes

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

0 fucking evidence of that ? fucking hell beketov, the past fucking 6 months it was all about people fucking against me. You really don't help your case. See, the problem is that I even can't rely on you and the blue team do make the right thing. Its very fucking sad 

Again, where is the evidence? I’m not fighting against you and I’m not bias against you. However you have it in your head that me and the rest of the league is. It’s honestly bordering on paranoia at this point. Award voting would be the most obvious if people were against you and yet you’re still winning awards so what other evidence do you have?

Just now, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Goalie is always the most vital part to a team's success. DeGrath had the best save %, the best GAA, played the 7th most minutes, had the most shutouts, second in wins, 3rd in penalty shot % and had the second least losses. I am not saying you aren't deserving of the award, despite a "public disagreement with you", you are a very close vote as well. I just tend to give the nod to stellar play from the goalie spot. That's my two cents, what you do with it from here is up to you.

There you go, you don't fucking understand the award. Let me destroy your argument in 3 seconds 

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Again, where is the evidence? I’m not fighting against you and I’m not bias against you. However you have it in your head that me and the rest of the league is. It’s honestly bordering on paranoia at this point. Award voting would be the most obvious if people were against you and yet you’re still winning awards so what other evidence do you have?

alright, so tell me the names who voted for deghrath then. And then, tell me those people have no history with me 

Edited by boubabi

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

There you go, you don't fucking understand the award. Let me destroy your argument in 3 seconds 

He made his vote. He’s allowed to vote the way he sees fit, just like you are.

Let. It. Go.

Just now, boubabi said:

Go ahead because I understand the arguing more than you understand your need to be the victim. Man I remember being called out for trying to play the victim card, but I was never this whiny about it. If an online award means so much to you, then you have some serious life issues and you need to reevaluate your life. It don't matter that it's you in the voting. It could have been Krigars, it could have been Keller, hell it could have been Boeser or anyone else. I don't EVER take into account who the player is attached to. Unlike you I look for MOST VALUABLE to their team's success. You just look for the flashy.

Just now, Beketov said:

Let. It. Go.

Fucking. No. 

Public vote is a fucking joke. Alright, you made it easy. I'll destroy their fucking arguments and then you'll just say some bullshit respond like "Everyone has their vote"

jesus fucking christ

6 of 8 goaltenders played above .920

and the cup winning goaltender played .917, jesus fucking christ 

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

alright, so tell me the names who voted for deghrath then 

Why? So you can drag them through the mud and bitch at them like you are doing with @Bring Back Player 2 (Tri)? Having the names doesn’t provide proof if you’re likely to just claim “X member has it out for me” anyway.

Just now, Beketov said:

Why? So you can drag them through the mud and bitch at them like you are doing with @Bring Back Player 2 (Tri)? Having the names doesn’t provide proof if you’re likely to just claim “X member has it out for me” anyway.

Yeah, because you always want to protect them when you shouldn't. Let them take the fucking heat. They have the right to vote ? They also have the right to defend their vote with another voters

You also did that with boom, protecting him because you are fucking scare of me showing the truth (a truth you don't want to accept) 

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Any way I can switch my Cornerstone vote to DeGrath? The fact Boubabi can't even win a damn award without complaining astounds me.

there you go @Beketov

do you need another fucking proof ?

Just now, boubabi said:

Yeah, because you always want to protect them when you shouldn't. Let them take the fucking heat. They have the right to vote ? They also have the right to defend their vote with another voters

You also did that with boom, protecting him because you are fucking scare of me showing the truth (a truth you don't want to accept) 

You want me unprotected? Hit up my inbox. We are able to go toe to toe there. Or unblock me from chat and we can have a go. There is no need for you to argue with people on the boards and make the site look bad because you want to throw a temper tantrum.

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

133 points is not a blow out of the water stat these days, but neither is Degrath numbers. two-way thing helped Corner in this case so I voted for him.

not surprised Rhett is having solid amount of votes too.

dude, I lead the league in fucking hits lmao. I nearly had 1 goal a game. Jesus christ 

Just now, Kendrick said:

Actually thats just proof a member voted for your player and wants to change because you are whining. Which is gold, keep the whining going.

gold gold gold gold gold

is that the new word you learned today? 

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

there you go @Beketov

do you need another fucking proof ?

Proof of what? That you are missing people off? This isn’t a vast conspiracy, this is literally you angering people with your antics to the point that they’d legit like to vote against you. If people are against you it’s entirely being done by you.

Just now, Beketov said:

Proof of what? That you are missing people off? This isn’t a vast conspiracy, this is literally you angering people with your antics to the point that they’d legit like to vote against you. If people are against you it’s entirely being done by you.

That's really sad that you're a commish

Just now, boubabi said:

dude, I lead the league in fucking hits lmao. I nearly had 1 goal a game. Jesus christ 

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

133 points is not a blow out of the water stat these days [I never said anything about hits yet!], but neither is Degrath numbers. two-way thing helped Corner in this case so I voted for him [And then I explained why I voted for Corner, mentioning his two-way play (hits).

lol

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

That's really sad that you're a commish

Your opinion so I can live with that. Same as DeGrath getting votes; it’s their opinion.

You’ll never get every vote for every award, it just won’t happen. The sooner you realize this the happier everyone will be. @CowboyinAmerica‘s post literally proves that all you are doing is hurting your own case, not improving it. So once again, just let it go. It’ll be better for everyone.