S59 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Beketov

S59 Most Outstanding Player  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for 1

• F - Franchise Cornerstone (HSK) - 67G, 66A, 133P, +65, 202PIM, 341HIT, 25SB, 14GWG
    • F - Bo Boeser (TOR) - 57G, 71A, 128P, +55, 39PIM, 121HIT, 49SB, 11GWG
    • F - Rudolph Schmeckeldorf (HSK) - 36G, 73A, 109P, +65, 26PIM, 3HIT, 29SB, 4GWG
    • F - Fredinamijs Krigars (RIG) - 43G, 57A, 100P, +38, 35PIM, 74HIT, 49SB, 9GWG
    • D - Ay Ay Ron (HSK) - 19G, 81A, 100P, +53, 145PIM, 255HIT, 114SB, 3GWG
    • D - Fabio Jokinen (TOR) - 18G, 72A, 90P, +53, 122PIM, 217HIT, 156SB, 5GWG
    • D - Keaton Louth (QUE) - 19G, 35A, 54P, -74, 154PIM, 223HIT, 177SB, 1GWG
    • G - Rhett DeGrath (NYA) - 63GP, 45-15-3, 0.930SV%, 1.89GAA, 12SO, 1670SA
    • G - Torstein Ironside (TOR) - 64GP, 46-14-4, 0.927SV%, 2.04GAA, 9SO, 1787SA

This poll is closed to new votes

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I'm the real victim VHL 

Not yet Bana, save it for the award ceremony if you lose top-GM again.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

@CowboyinAmerica‘s post literally proves that all you are doing is hurting your own case, not improving it.

I wasn't serious, by the way. His skin's just so thin I can't help myself.

Just now, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Meet me in PM or on chat if you want unfiltered.

I have nothing to say to you. So yo ucan baffle on how mad you are that you retired moon because you thought that helsinki was done and then we had another goaltender with a weaker team and we found more succes, 

is that why you are mad ? 

Just now, boubabi said:

I have nothing to say to you. So yo ucan baffle on how mad you are that you retired moon because you thought that helsinki was done and then we had another goaltender with a weaker team and we found more succes, 

is that why you are mad ? 

I collected my 2 rings. I enjoyed it while I was there but I am glad I got out because you still being on the VHL is going to end up costing us members. This will be my last post though because I am not going to feed the troll. There is no need for me to try and argue with someone who has the mentality of a child. If you want to argue and get pissy, you know where you can find me at. Have a good day and good luck to all the people on the ballot.

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Impossible.

First Seattle GM in 42 seasons to win it :shades:

This just in, Top-GM is now based entirely on comparisons to your predecessors :P

Anyway fucking way, when I'll lose the award, you'll have that on your shoulder, which is even better, because nothing can erase my numbers that I had this season. So @Beketov, you'll have to live with the fact that a 67 goals, 341 hits and 133 pts player lost the award to a .930 goaltender (when 6 of 8 goaltenders played above .921) and you couldn't see the immense flaws in the public voting system.

I'm also fine with that 

Wanna know why i voted Degrath? Because he took a team that had 1 top 20 scorer in the league. Led them to the 2nd best record in the entire league. And like someone pointed out earlier lead the league in every major goalie catergory. Without Degrath we likely dont make the playoffs the way we played this year offensively.

Cases can be made for both players your just so butthurt that you can not see that. 

Edited by Gooningitup

16 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Yeah, because you always want to protect them when you shouldn't. Let them take the fucking heat. They have the right to vote ? They also have the right to defend their vote with another voters

You also did that with boom, protecting him because you are fucking scare of me showing the truth (a truth you don't want to accept) 

No one has to "defend their vote" - everyone can vote for the award based on what criteria they personally see fit. You insisting on "destroying their argument" is really just you insisting their vote conforms to your criteria. You don't get to choose what stats other people value. Besides, the percentage of a team's goals a player was involved in (which is generally your go to case in your article) isn't even an actual stat, nor does it allow goalies to win the award ever, since they wouldn't be involved in goals. You don't make the criteria. You don't decide whether someone "understands the award" or anything to that effect. A different viewpoint isn't a less valid viewpoint, it's simply different.

(and since people always have to clarify this fucking bullshit with you because they're not allowed to have an argument otherwise, I voted for Cornerstone, because Cornerstone the player is a separate entity from Boubabi the member)

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

Anyway fucking way, when I'll lose the award, you'll have that on your shoulder, which is even better, because nothing can erase my numbers that I had this season. So @Beketov, you'll have to live with the fact that a 67 goals, 341 hits and 133 pts player lost the award to a .930 goaltender (when 6 of 8 goaltenders played above .921) and you couldn't see the immense flaws in the public voting system.

I'm also fine with that 

You've complained about the Slobo being public every season for the past what, 10? Trust me, I know plenty about your dislike of it. Won't be losing any sleep.

Literally you've gained a vote since you started complaining though and are still up by 4. Clearly you're making a bigger deal out of this than is necessary. Every vote for someone else isn't some kind of slight at you; it's just someone with a different opinion. I'm sorry that you can't understand difference of opinion but that's how the world (and this vote) operates.

3 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Wanna know why i voted Degrath? Because he took a team that had 1 top 20 scorer in the league. Led them to the 2nd best record in the entire league. And like someone pointed out earlier lead the league in every major goalie catergory. Without Degrath we likely dont make the playoffs the way we played this year offensively.

You just described the MVP award, not outstading.

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

You just described the MVP award, not outstading.

see, those are the voters I need to deal with. Its pathetic. Hey ,the guy is also from ny, what a coincidence