Any interest in an NHL dynasty league?

Baozi

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

I did a Yahoo Fantasy Hockey league like 15 years ago. 20 teams, I knew basically nothing and just had it autodraft, and since it was right after the lockout, the rankings were all over the place and my first pick was retired. But I ended up with Luongo as my goalie and he basically was the best by a mile and a half and carried my team. Won the whole thing still with little clue what I was doing and decided to retire from fantasy hockey on top. This is all an off-topic and long winded way of saying I will pass but good luck to all who join.

are you Bob McKenzie?

• Head Moderator
11 minutes ago, Barracuda said:

@tfong I'm guessing it's $80.00 per league, correct? if so ihopemy math is right and it came out to $5.33 per person. That's if we get 15 people to do this.

Yep thats what it is. Hence the number 15 would help make the fee really reasonable.

• Head Moderator
11 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i could try but im not sure how much help i can be

Mostly to help me coordinate honestly, As often as I am online, sometimes I'm not. Or just incase I overlooked stuff.

So if i'm counting correctly in the thread, we're currently at 

Tfong

Spade18

Diamond_Ace

Exlaxchronicles

TheLastOlympian07

Devise

Banackock

Bushito

iRockstar

Broalie34

Barracuda

DollarAndADream

Currently at 12, so we could either open this up to referrals as well or get 3 more to play. Some may have just not checked in as I figured Kendrick and some others wouild be on this.

Edited by tfong

• Commissioner
57 minutes ago, tfong said:

@Higgins @Will @Beketov

arooo?

You Should have mod powers here

They may have been set up a bit wonky, let me know if they aren’t working.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:36 AM, tfong said:

Mostly to help me coordinate honestly, As often as I am online, sometimes I'm not. Or just incase I overlooked stuff.

So if i'm counting correctly in the thread, we're currently at 

Tfong

Spade18

Diamond_Ace

Exlaxchronicles

TheLastOlympian07

Devise

Banackock

Bushito

iRockstar

Broalie34

Barracuda

DollarAndADream

Currently at 12, so we could either open this up to referrals as well or get 3 more to play. Some may have just not checked in as I figured Kendrick and some others wouild be on this.

I can only assume more people would be down, but just haven't seen this post. I don't often venture into Off-Topic myself.

• Head Moderator
11 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I can only assume more people would be down, but just haven't seen this post. I don't often venture into Off-Topic myself.

More might after more details are setup especially those on the fence. Thankfully the league can be setup without the fees first so it'll help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This looks cool, but I'm already in four dynasties (1 Fantrax, 2 NHL Yahoo & 1 NFL Yahoo).  If you want, I can be an outside co-commissioner to offer advice & settle disputes...

My first bit of advice is...you'll need a bench for players who aren't playing that night, or have a light week.  Didn't see one in your original email.

Plus, the more we chat, the more chance you'll find your last 3!