S60 Regular Season Index

Will

• Will pinned this topic

Can I get Sebastian Ironside's update in before the next sim? @Will@Smarch@Higgins

I said it in a status update, but I figure I'll put it here too.

Ironside was in unassigned section still, so @Kesler didn't see it and he never got updated for last night's sim. He was still a 30 TPE guy.

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

What a mess this years been players missing. Updates not being done, lines not being uploaded, player pages not being moved.

Good season to have a massive scale recruitment drive :/

On top of that, for the first 4 games my player was playing 1.24 minutes per game because lines were sent through the portal. :P

My Ironside has had the worst start of any of my players ever. :lol: That's okay for me, because I know it'll get resolved anyways, and I've been through a bunch of players by now, but if I was new I could see how this would definitely suck and not be very inspiring.

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

What a mess this years been players missing. Updates not being done, lines not being uploaded, player pages not being moved.

I've just been informed that to @Higgins credit he was under the impression that we were submitting lines through the portal so that's likely why lines were not updated. Keep submitting Linds through the old way with the STHS Client and all should be good moving forward. 

Sorry for the confusion everyone!

• Senior Admin
16 hours ago, Smarch said:

I've just been informed that to @Higgins credit he was under the impression that we were submitting lines through the portal so that's likely why lines were not updated. Keep submitting Linds through the old way with the STHS Client and all should be good moving forward. 

Sorry for the confusion everyone!

18 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Yeah sorry the lines were probably my fault. Higgins must not have seen my post the tests with the Web Client weren't successful, I should have clarified with him. He thought they were the lines were being updated automatically.

As for updates, I believe most everyone was updated in the sim up to the day before the season started - but a few people like DAAD who weren't on a roster when that update was done were missed. I'll fix those people (and Stronk) now.

8 hours ago, Will said:

Yeah sorry the lines were probably my fault. Higgins must not have seen my post the tests with the Web Client weren't successful, I should have clarified with him. He thought they were the lines were being updated automatically.

As for updates, I believe most everyone was updated in the sim up to the day before the season started - but a few people like DAAD who weren't on a roster when that update was done were missed. I'll fix those people (and Stronk) now.

Thank you. Ironside was ready to be updated along with everyone else. Not my fault he wasn't on a roster page yet. 

Glad it will be solved, it's been an annoying couple of days. 

On 4/23/2018 at 7:43 PM, DollarAndADream said:

Thank you. Ironside was ready to be updated along with everyone else. Not my fault he wasn't on a roster page yet. 

Glad it will be solved, it's been an annoying couple of days. 

I have like 240 TPE not added to my player because my update was a couple hours late since I was trying to get the VHFL drafts squared away. Since I've never been paid for that job once I won't make that mistake again.

1 hour ago, Bushito said:

I have like 240 TPE not added to my player because my update was a couple hours late since I was trying to get the VHFL drafts squared away. Since I've never been paid for that job once I won't make that mistake again.

Yeah, my player has had a pretty horrible start to his VHLM career. I'd be a lot more pissed if I was new or cared about individual awards, but I have enough of those. All I really care about in the VHLM now is to win a cup, because that's like one of the things I've never won down there.

I was a 30 TPE player for the first like 6 games or so, or maybe 8 I don't remember. For the first 2 games, DA didn't have a chance to do lines so I was playing 1.5 minutes a game. Then he put in lines through the portal and they didn't work, so I went another 2 games with less than 2 minutes played. :lol:

It's all good now though. I had people tagged and stuff right away about the 30 TPE thing, but sims still happened regardless. I don't know, no use bitching about it now.

On 4/29/2018 at 4:43 PM, Gooningitup said:

@Higgins not sure why it took me so long to notice this but Sunqvist defense is at one can that please be changed thanks

Also noticed Sergei Kovale's Potential is at 1? I dont know if that would effect anything, but just wanted to bring it to attention.