Guest Permissions

Tagger

Having just seen what this forum looks like in comparison to the other three sim leagues I know of (SHL, EFL, SBA) when accessed as a guest, I feel like we should expand permissions for guests so that they can see the entire board (which the other three leagues have it set up as) rather than the way we have it where guests can only see announcements, create-a-player and some of the forums under league discussion. For anyone seeing this league for the first time, it makes us look a lot quieter than the other leagues (and we have enough activity that we'd benefit more by displaying that from the off rather than keeping it hidden) and some of the big things that a potential new member would want to see before signing up (How the sim works, where the teams are located, etc.) aren't visible at all. 

1 minute ago, Tagger said:

Having just seen what this forum looks like in comparison to the other three sim leagues I know of (SHL, EFL, SBA) when accessed as a guest, I feel like we should expand permissions for guests so that they can see the entire board (which the other three leagues have it set up as) rather than the way we have it where guests can only see announcements, create-a-player and some of the forums under league discussion. For anyone seeing this league for the first time, it makes us look a lot quieter than the other leagues (and we have enough activity that we'd benefit more by displaying that from the off rather than keeping it hidden) and some of the big things that a potential new member would want to see before signing up (How the sim works, where the teams are located, etc.) aren't visible at all. 

I agree 

• Senior Admin

Will fix. I planned on cleaning up the permissions anyways once everyone gets settled in the new LRs, can get rid of all the team member groups thank god.