Updater Position

Will

• Senior Admin

Looking for an additional updater to join the team to supplement the existing updater's. Pay is 3/TPE per week! You get to be blue! 

Apply below! 

• Will featured this topic
3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Don't overload newer guys IMO.

Has barely updated himself, let alone becoming one, lol.

This guy is very keen and is looking at jobs for extra TPE earnings it shouldn’t matter how long someone is here for a job is a job and if they can do the job they should get it in my opinion 

5 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

This guy is very keen and is looking at jobs for extra TPE earnings it shouldn’t matter how long someone is here for a job is a job and if they can do the job they should get it in my opinion 

You need some time / experience taking on this job to know the update scales, TPE claims etc

8 minutes ago, Higgins said:

You need some time / experience taking on this job to know the update scales, TPE claims etc

True but I got thrown into a GM job before I knew how it worked and look at me now ? 

33 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Don't overload newer guys IMO.

Has barely updated himself, let alone becoming one, lol.

29 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

23 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Fellas, fellas. I understand how the job works, I do! And besides, how else am I going to be able to get to become the best VHL player in the league *BULGING EYEBALL EMOJIS*

1 hour ago, Higgins said:

It's not that hard to find the thread with the scale and what to claim. A new person can find that in a matter of minutes. TBH the updater forum should have the update scale in it, the most current and how much each thing should be claimed for. It's basic knowledge for that to be in there. This young guy wants a chance, I say let @pennypenny have the job. Don't let a new member not get the job because he is inexperienced but show the ropes. If you don't have time, there are multiple people who could do so easily.

#freethePP 

Also giving new members that are keen is how you make them invested (me) if penny needs help I’m sure he has the entire updater staff aswell as me to help him out.

5 hours ago, Beaviss said:

#freethePP 

Also giving new members that are keen is how you make them invested (me) if penny needs help I’m sure he has the entire updater staff aswell as me to help him out.

We get it. He's keen. How many lipstick marks do you have on your ass cheeks? @pennypenny

My point, as opposed to getting a job and already doing the weekly, tedious and consistent jobs - enjoy the site for a couple seasons. Have no stress, worries etc. Let it be a hobby. Something you want to do, not have to do.

Either way, your choice. Not doubting your ability at all. 

• Senior Admin

I'll leave it up to you @pennypenny, this job is a bit more technical but I have no doubt you could pick it up pretty quick asking questions as necessary along the way. 

But, if you'd rather something a little more new-member friendly, I do have another job available:

Welfare & Practice Facility Manager

Pay's 2/TPE per week for posting the Practice Facility & Welfare threads every Monday and monitoring Welfare claims to make sure everyone is claiming the proper amount. 

7 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

It's not that hard to find the thread with the scale and what to claim. A new person can find that in a matter of minutes. TBH the updater forum should have the update scale in it, the most current and how much each thing should be claimed for. It's basic knowledge for that to be in there. This young guy wants a chance, I say let @pennypenny have the job. Don't let a new member not get the job because he is inexperienced but show the ropes. If you don't have time, there are multiple people who could do so easily.

Okay but have you looked at most peoples update threads? Unorganized puzzles from 25 years ago that are missing multiple pieces ?

8 hours ago, Beaviss said:

#freethePP 

Thank goodness for that NHL 18 to keep you interested ?

40 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Thank goodness for that NHL 18 to keep you interested ?

I don’t know if I like you or not anymore.

6 hours ago, Higgins said:

Okay but have you looked at most peoples update threads? Unorganized puzzles from 25 years ago that are missing multiple pieces ?

I'm fairly certain if he needs assistance, someone will be on to help. I am pretty much always on so I am available to help @pennypenny.

7 hours ago, Will said:

I'll leave it up to you @pennypenny, this job is a bit more technical but I have no doubt you could pick it up pretty quick asking questions as necessary along the way. 

But, if you'd rather something a little more new-member friendly, I do have another job available:

Pay's 2/TPE per week for posting the Practice Facility & Welfare threads every Monday and monitoring Welfare claims to make sure everyone is claiming the proper amount. 

I'd be willing to do the welfare and practice facility manager job since I am jobless.

2 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

I'm fairly certain if he needs assistance, someone will be on to help. I am pretty much always on so I am available to help @pennypenny.

I'd be willing to do the welfare and practice facility manager job since I am jobless.

Practice facility should go to a newer member for sure

10 hours ago, Will said:

OI, I'd do Welfare tbh.