Updater Position

Will

1 minute ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

So then don't downplay a new guy if he wants the updater spot. He has people backing him to help him learn the ropes.

Didn't say he shouldn't get the job, just that it's traditionally been an experienced member and a tougher position as updater. I just want a consistent updater is all I care about in the end

45 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Didn't say he shouldn't get the job, just that it's traditionally been an experienced member and a tougher position as updater. I just want a consistent updater is all I care about in the end

Its not like we don't have people who would help out. I wanted a consistent VHLM Simmer for years but yet we went without one.

52 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Who knows, this guy could end up be an updater for the next 10-30 seasons. It shows determination by him to want to take on this task and it's a great move for him being a new guy.

6 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Its not like we don't have people who would help out. I wanted a consistent VHLM Simmer for years but yet we went without one.

:th_rock:

52 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Look who comes crawling out of the swamp ??

• Commissioner

Guys, this got way out of hand for no reason, let’s keep it civil. @Higgins is right that traditionally it was a more experienced role but he never said PP couldn’t have it. @Kendrick the shot was a blindside and you know it, no need for that. Simming has been consistent as hell this year.

Let’s set a better example than his shall we?

• Senior Admin
5 hours ago, Beketov said:

Guys, this got way out of hand for no reason, let’s keep it civil. @Higgins is right that traditionally it was a more experienced role but he never said PP couldn’t have it. @Kendrick the shot was a blindside and you know it, no need for that. Simming has been consistent as hell this year.

Let’s set a better example than his shall we?

I take all credit for this with automatic game posting cutting the it takes to sim by 75% ?

Also while you were all here arguing @pennypenny and I have been chatting in PM. He hasn’t made a final decision but I think he’s leaning towards taking on the Welfare/Practice Facility job. 

So if anyone else interested in the updated spot please apply ASAP 

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Haha I get the talking too? Good god you guys.

You take shots at someone, you get the talking to as well. It’s not like anyone is being suspended over something as minor as this but you can’t try to throw someone under the bus and then stand on the high ground and act like you did nothing. He was making the same points anyone else had and was wording his concerns in a polite manner. Never said he can’t have the job, just hat traditionally experienced members get it. Your immediate response was to attack his simming which has been fine this season. Let’s not antagonize people shall we?

8 hours ago, Beketov said:

You take shots at someone, you get the talking to as well. It’s not like anyone is being suspended over something as minor as this but you can’t try to throw someone under the bus and then stand on the high ground and act like you did nothing. He was making the same points anyone else had and was wording his concerns in a polite manner. Never said he can’t have the job, just hat traditionally experienced members get it. Your immediate response was to attack his simming which has been fine this season. Let’s not antagonize people shall we?

That's not antagonizing. That's just pointing out that someone who failed to do their job is asking for consistency and pointing out the irony in the comment.

11 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

That's not antagonizing. That's just pointing out that someone who failed to do their job is asking for consistency and pointing out the irony in the comment.

Either way, it's unnecessary and added nothing to the conversation. This is how shit starts to snowball into fighting all over the forum.