Wild potential team names

Wild Move or Rebrand  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, pennypenny said:

Why not just leave it where it is? Good old Saskatoon needs a market, and we're those guys.

Well for one what the hell is Wild about Saskatoon? Answer nothing its prarie land lol. Second the logo looks like a 2 year old drew it. 3 why not Winnipeg? Bigger market the Blades are leaking attendence every year and apparently rumors of moving meaning the city itself has some fan but not enough to support a team.

If the vote states to keep em around ill look to rebrand but personally if im gunna stay in the Praries id rather Winnipeg 

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

Well for one what the hell is Wild about Saskatoon? Answer nothing its prarie land lol. Second the logo looks like a 2 year old drew it. 3 why not Winnipeg? Bigger market the Blades are leaking attendence every year and apparently rumors of moving meaning the city itself has some fan but not enough to support a team.

If the vote states to keep em around ill look to rebrand but personally if im gunna stay in the Praries id rather Winnipeg 

As a WHL fan it's not really the team that's the problem it's the arena the Blades play in. I mean you're talking about recent attendance history which will also be lower due to the team being sub par the past 10 or so years, and the Rush coming in and being so successful. 

How many junior hockey teams do you know that can cut it in a 10,000 seat arena 35 games a season. Also Saskatoon has the ability to support hockey as the Blues were a signature away from moving to Saskatoon in the 90s. Also look when the World Juniors are held in Saskatoon, they only break attendance records.

I have no feelings about you moving the Wild, but in RL they can support hockey if the team is there for them

2 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Leave them in Saskatoon.

No idea why we allowed VHLM teams to move all the time in the first place.

What? Lol only team to have moved since i joined was Vasteras to Stockholm in the VHL. And Vegas i dont remember where they came from. So unsure what you meam by move teams all the time? Considering thats 2 franchises moved in what is now 21 seasons 

I understand the argument against moving teams, especially in the VHL, but I'd be inclined to be more in favor of VHLM teams moving. Of course, there's a limit to that as well (I wouldn't want to move VHLM teams more than every 4-5 seasons for example) but I don't think we need to hold VHLM teams to as strict a standard of movement as VHL teams.

Winnipeg is prairies? Every pegger I've talked to says they are not haha

I do thinking moving in the VHLM isn't as big of a deal as some say it is though. I vote anywhere but Chicago because that would be a douche move